Reviews for Imprint
Gweneveire chapter 19 . 8/28/2016
I really love this story! The BB/Rae romance is slow and subtle, and I love the pace. It's such an interesting perspective to see BB's thoughts on all of the action of the series. Extremely well written and emotionally compelling! I know you haven't updated in a while, but I'll continue to pray that you return to this one day. Thank you for your hard work on this!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
Please continue this. I love the slow build up and the attention to all of BBs relationships.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
I like your story! Update soon!
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
Aaaaahahahahaaaaaaa! *spins in a circle and sings*
I'm so happy you updated! I've always loved your portrayal of Beast Boy and Raven, no matter what story it is! I guess if I look closely, I can see the signs that this chapter was a little forced, but you've already mentioned how this episode makes so little sense to you. And you wrote it anyway, and it's HERE, and you got past it! CONGRATS! I know how hard that is!

I'm really looking foward to the next installment! Even if you feel like you have to skip some of the episodes, anything you put down is a joy. Thank you for not giving up on it!
NeneJPhilly chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Quite enthralled with this.
JasonVUK chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
: Wow Rae you're harsh, not that I blame you.
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 9/19/2015
:D YAY!
JasonVUK chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
:C Oh BB ... Titans. Fuck you Robin.
JasonVUK chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
:O Robin Robin Robin. : You're mind is all over the place.
JasonVUK chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
:c BB is so caring, poor Star!
JasonVUK chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
8O RAGE!
JasonVUK chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
:D Yeah! :3 BB's tough, in his own way.
JasonVUK chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
:D Yeah! I didn't like Aqualad o.o : but that's just me.
JasonVUK chapter 10 . 9/19/2015