Reviews for Imprint
Paradox.Peddler chapter 18 . 2/21
Pretty interesting story. I personally like longer chapters but I am happy enough with a decent story giving some thoughts on important episodes that I can stomach a small difference in writing preferences.
Paradox.Peddler chapter 7 . 2/21
I really like how this one is written. When his instincts competed with how much he likes Raven smile was awesome.
Paradox.Peddler chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm going to keep reading but before I do I wanted to note that I love this premise. It's incredibly original and I look forward to seeing how you have it play out.
Haebris chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
This is one of the only good attempts at doing this that I've read. Keep it up :)
Miranda chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I was feeling nostalgic and decided to look up some fanfic after rewatching the first season of Teen Titans. I came across this fic of yours and was hooked. I have never really been a BB/Raven shipper, but you are making me change my mind! I love that this fic follows the canon events of Season 1 and is a believable story of how two very different people come to care for and eventually love one another. You write BB's perspective very well and capture the little moments and details that we don't see on-screen. Great fic!
leafysummers chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I live how you're subtly weaving in your story with the actual show! It makes this so much more realistic!
Katwizzle chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
cant wait for the next chapter :)
DarkRoguePhantom chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
I love this. It's so amazing. How you portray BB and Rae and the rest is so ... real. Please don't stop!
Fae-and-night chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Yay, congratulations on season 1! Nice job with the finale, and hey, you even managed to throw some sweet, quiet BBRae (my favorite kind). I totally understand your take on this. It would seem weird if one minute, they were making out and the next BB was chasing Terra around. Also, you can't really expect the changeling to fall in love AND realize it over night. I would imagine it is a bit of a process.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
More dialogue por favor
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Ok I think this story is really AMAZING you are a great writer. Since I'm on chapter 7(which is so awesome since) I think that you could use more dialogue in your writing. Other than that everything is awesomex
titanfan45 chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Very nice! I can watch this episode and not read into it all that you have put into it, but upon reading this, what you have written seems plain to see. Hope that made sense. Well done!
Victoriancuddler chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Not much to say here other than I'm glad you managed time to update. I know how much College (or life for what's worth) can consume a lot of time. I barely have any time to write for my favorite fandoms.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Never really saw this perspective before -preteen or so at the time- but it is crazy-fun seeing the same song to a different tune. Erm...how do we shove Terra off a cliff and it sticking? Either way, thanks for posting this.
ZehHyperactiveAuthor chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
Awesome. I'd been looking foward to this part. Again, I like your explanations for his behavior.

'Mento had always thought he was emotional, impulsive, and unable to focus. His leader just hadn't been able to understand what he focused on.' Loved that bit. :)

Honestly, I can't wait until BB realizes what had really been going on! I wonder how he'll take it...