Reviews for The Way We Celebrate
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Jesus this was fucking awesome
Rose Diva chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
man you got a chick in the heart
LunagaleMaster chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
My favorite part of this story is not the writing itself. No, it's the fact you didn't put it under the Romance category. It's weird that this is my favorite part but it's true. You have my respect for that. This story is truly a tragedy, not a romance. Thank you for that.
Anyway, the story is written well. As soon as I saw the drug, I knew what it was, but it's messed up yet awesome. I hate this story and love it at the same time for the same reason, for I love/hate it because of the emotions invoked through your writing. I'm not a Vlad/Danny shipper. Not by a long shot. But I'm glad I found this. Truly this is amazing.
I love it still. I can't say much more. It's messed up in a good way.
Thank you for this.
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Hey I really really loved this! I was so turned on! Your writing is exquisite and I just loved all those sensual details you put into this! I wasn't a big fan of DannyxVlad, but this totally made me like them a LOT more! Keep up the good work!
Perhaps you could do something with Pitch Black and Jack Frost - that would be totally awesome!
loli-belle chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Holy fucking shit. This was so messed up I'm officially in love with you right now.
voomaid chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
First off, you're a brilliant, brilliant writer- the best I've come across on this website. You kept this incredibly, heartbreakingly realistic. It isn't really about the "hot" sex - rape is a horrible, horrible act and has devestating consequences to the victim and I hate it when people write about this stuff and just make it just a load of smut. Rape destroys people- it leaves a scar that will never fades if the victim recovers. And notice I said 'if' - it can very easily lead to suicide. It also destroys families. I'm glad you respected that reality. Your characterization of Vlad was awesome - you showed how fucked up people can be in this world and yet he did it because he loved Danny. It shows the complexity of humans. This story showed the reality that there isn't always happy endings. This story made me cry so much. Brilliantly dark.

- guest
The Great Azar chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I can't even comprehend what I just read. That is some seriously fucked up shit! I can't...I can't words. No words.
ladydanni chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
That was dark. I actually cried little bit so because this story has emotion and a bit of a back story it has gone beyond the call of smut. It counts as serious and a tiny smidge tragic. Either way I loved it.
CaitlynWinchester chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
AMAZING job! Keep writing - you are awesome! What a great story in all respects!
Euphoric Leo chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Oh my! This is my second Danny/Vlad story and it was fantastic! I mean-drugging him and Danny 'raping' him. Vlad did this before now! He admitted to loving him. Wow. This is going under my favourites. Your grammar, punctuation and word choice are an A in my book. Bravo!
Euphoric Leo chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is bloody fantastic. I can not wait to read the next chapter.
Paineverlasting chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Wow- I'm crying and I don't even know for who.
I'm like... just wow. I feel so BAD for Danny though- I mean kinda for Vlad too I guess, but it's mostly an after thought until the end, and lets be honest with where you were going with this I knew how Vlad felt, but poor Danny.
Just... To find out that that had happened to him already? And have to live with that knowledge for a moment?
...That's gut wrenching. Wonderful writing though- and epic story. You are... amazing. XD
Nitmi chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
yeah it was dark but I loved it. I can imagine Vlad doing this. Poor Danny...
ClawingHeiress chapter 2 . 10/3/2012