Reviews for Christmas Present
loved it
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nice.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
this was a good short story of Jasper and Bella it's weird that they ended up being mates and you can tell especially the way they feel safe and at home with each other this is just too cool so thank you for sharing your story with others.
bamagal110 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I would love to see you continue this story it is awesome so far and it would be great to see where you go with it...
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
is this gonna be more or is it finished?
lalibare chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
loved it...
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Just finished this one, and I liked it, but it was over too soon. It amazes me that I could like Bella being with anyone other than Edward.
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very hot, lucky Bella.
bensonbrat chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I like this and hope you will expand it. i am a big Jasper fan and think he would be much better for Bella.
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I like Jasper and Bella together in your story. Everything just fits to bring them together. I hope you turn this into a full story. So many things still to come!
Alana84 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Another awesome one-shot, I really liked it! The plot’s pretty great and the character portrayal was too, as well as the character interaction, the story itself was also quite well written and the smut was hot!

Well done!
Sachmet chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
hey

i like your story! so countinue!
slc6548 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Sorry I didn't leave a review earlier when I read this - I was in a hurry. I really liked this and thought it was very well written. Thanks for sharing.
MinaJoy69 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I loved it! I love Bella and Jasper together!
XxJustXxAxXNobodyxX chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I have to say, before I read this one-shot, I wasn't a fan of Jasper/Bella, but this was really cute! I hope you continue this as a story! _