Reviews for Licentious
haji jaku chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Where did you hear the term 'eat me'? I have lived in America for half my life in 5 different states and I have never once heard it used. I really just want to know.
wolfydies chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nice. I liked it. Though I'm American and can honestly say I've never heard anyone say "Eat me". Now, "Eat my shorts", which comes from the show 'The Simpsons' I have heard, but not "Eat me". We use the phrase "Bite me" like everyone else.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I am in awe of the greatness that is this story! Great job! I loved it!
Libraria chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
/– The term "Eat me" is American slang very similar to "Bite me", which basically means "Go to hell", or "Fuck off"./

I finally understand why, on Supernatural, Sam told Loki to eat him. Thank you for clearing that up.
Blinking Silence chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Very hot.

I was slightly confused how Harry knew Duo's name before I thought 'roleplay'!
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I don't even read/watch/whatever Gundam Wing, but I say that I really like this fic! It sounded interesting when I clicked on it, and wow, it was. Wonderful job!

~Deso
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
LOL! Loved the ending!
FranklyMyDear89 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
As a native-born American with a relatively colorful collection of slang, I would like to point out that if you walked down the street of say LA or NYC, and said "Eat me," I guarantee that whoever hears you, will assume you are a female asking for oral sex. As Harry is both male and Brittish, I doubt he'd be utilizing such terminology, even to the American pilot.
Shiori Hatake chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
that's a okay story but do you think that you could write how Harry and Duo met.

starslove
bart4nat chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
While I understood it's meaning I've never heard anyone use the term "eat me" before. I've heard bite me but... And just in case you're wondering I am from America.
Mickey chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Very hot
purpleteddy chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
me, that was yummy.
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Duo, in my opinion, is a very odd name for a character.

;)
Emerald Falcon chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
YOU TWO HAVE THE BEST ONE SHOTS IM GOING TO PUT YOU BOTH ON THE AUTHOR ALERT LIST OH AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A HARRY/WUFEI ONE-SHOT THEY ARE SORELY LACKING! SORRY FOR THE CAPS I USE THEM AT WORK AND ITS ARD TO SWITCH BACK AND FORTH LOL.

EMERALD FALCON