Reviews for SWALK
Smouse chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
S.W.A.L.K Seto Will Always Love Katsuya :3

Lol, kinda like my version better! ;3
ThenidielElf chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I name my plants too. I have one called Jimmy, one called Rachel and one called Charley.

This story is so adorable! I love it! Especially the letter, that's just the cutest
Nekocin chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Cute one shot. Seto is so romantic. XDD
sydney lynne chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i thought it would be "Seto Will Always Love Katsuya"
Insomniaandinfomercials chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw :3 That was amazingly cute :3 I had a orchid once, and i named it brock. (Yea, the guy from pokemon xD) But then it died D: But anyway, this was definitly the definition of cute _
The-Pain-Of-A-Lost-Soul chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
nice story.

i enjoyed reading it.

actually when i read "S.W.A.L.K." after Seto's letter i immediatley thought that it stood for "Seto Will Always Love Katsuya" lol maybe thats just my inner puppyshipper speaking but it sounded like something Seto would write given his role in this story.

i look forword to reading more of your stories in the future.

-TPOALS
Dude.Get-A-Tree chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I was so mad! I totally thought it meant:Seto Will Always Love Katsuya!

Grr.

It was cute though. D I loved it.
chibifirefox94 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw! I thought S.W.A.L.K. was Seto will always love Katsuya not sealed with a loving kiss. Oh well. I loved it. It was so fluffy.
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
D'AW! That was so cute! *squishes Seto*

Another wonderful story~
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
this is one of the sweetest and most romantic fanfic I've read.

you're the best
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I loved this! So you like plants? I didn't bother naming any of mine...my mother would accidentally kill them (I had a desert plant and had to leave and she's like I water it every day right?)

Aww this was so fluffy and cute I loved it!
SmokedBoo chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
First thing I thought of when I saw S.W.A.L.K. was Seto Will Always Love Katsuya. xD
KMountain chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh that was so cute! Seto's letter, what an adorable couple.

Loved the last bit about googling. Oh he so would.

Great story :)
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
AW! SO CUTE! I love shameless fluff ;3

Seto's letter was adorable! Aw SWALK! XD

When i read the title of that in my inbox i was like "Swalk? Oh gawd, what has orca-chan been writing about now?" lol! But i was excited nonetheless!

Aww, glad to hear uni is going fine! And thanks for the boost in confidence about sixth form! ;3 That was lovely of you, thank you! All my sixth form friends say they play twister in their free periods! 8D SIGN ME UP! XD (but of course, i'll work hard too! tee hee)

Welldone on this sweety! So lovely! Which was the other oneshot you wrote then?... Have i read it? O-O DID I MISS IT? D8 lol. Bai bai for now! ~Mello Teh Melon x