Reviews for He Smiles For Her
giruveganus chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Oh no, my identity! You've made me come out of my lurkdom because this story was so amazing!

Ohoho, sweet, delicious darkness. Excuse me while I cackle for a moment. Yes, yes, you did a good job on making me think this wouldn't happen from chapter one. Cheers!

I'm extremely biased. Zack is my favorite character in all of FF (I was just TOO glad when I read this to find out that there was no trace of Aerith anywhere. Words cannot express my intense hatred). Angeal comes in at a close second, so I was pretty much sympathizing with Zack on all sides (but more on the "KILL HER! KILL HER" bandwagon).

And hey, Zack is not a monster! He could never be a monster! You done this to him, Angeal! This is all your fault!

Anyway, awesome sauce, well done. I do hope you return to the fandom.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
There must be a little spark of insanity waiting to happen inside every SOLDIER. Could be the mako. Rough way to end for all of them.
Gate to Dreams chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
holy FUCK man! how could you do this to Zack?! you made him a monster n the end! the other chapters were much better. it's like a Romance/Angust/Crime thingy O_O
Lvlss chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I hate you that was a horrible ending

(I don't really hate you)
BLub271 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
oh noooo zackkk... I hate that bitch already and I don't even know her name
CaduceusSiren chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
O.o What the- Zack KILLED someone! hmmm... Actually this is the first murder!fic with zack in I've read. And I'm happy, cuz this is awesome.]
Burning In The Dark chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
Somehow I knew it would end like this... but it does not get rid of the shock... LOVED IT!
Burning In The Dark chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Gah so in love with this story :) but you need to fix up some little things :) like "If only she was in the picture" I suspect it should be 'If only she wasn't in the picture' and a few other things but I can pinpoint them right now... cause I MUST keep reading

xx
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
poor Zack... D:
yuugi arry chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
i will not hold zack responsibal for her death it wasnt his falt she came in and took all he had left away then he ignores zack more yells at zack for getting hurt takes his virganity tells him he dosnt feel that way ignors him more then befor then pulls zack out of his safe zone...i cried a little from just reading it(thats saying a lot seeing as my anti-depressents kill all my emotions except depression)then he looks at ZACK as though he(zack)were the monster...nu-uh no way no how...i. surprissed zack didnt comit suiside...sorry if this seems like a complain it isnt really i was just ranting a review for all the chapters and saying how i feel...kindda...i like this story even if angeals a pudding eatting gummybear(send me a pm and ill explain what a pudding eatting gummybear is...not candy come to life eather...)...
._.
heres a kitty
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
WHOA!No way,he just did that!sheesh,that was a creepy ending but wow,you did a great job with this fanfic!Till the end it was so...suspenseful and pretty different!But damn,now Angeal doesn't really see him that way anymore!arghhhh,stupid girlfriend of his!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
Wow,that's a biiig change,i guess it should be that way since it's been months!Not Zack anyyore...wow,he's going through way too much!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Awww no way!Just when Zac was being happier!But Zack does cry a lot no?I mean i dunno,i love this fanfic to death but maybe you could try making Zack not cry and run away,he wouldn't want Angeal to see him crying like kid,you could just make it something like...um...you know when the tears just come and then he gets a little upset and pissed then ocks himself in his room,then criiiies!Just letting you know since Zack's always so amiley and strong and all!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Well yayyyyy!Angeal was such a sweetheart about it!You just made me love this pairing,i mean i'm usualy more GenAngeal addict but this pairing is like woooow!heheh!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Wow,she does't seem bad,actually she's sort of nice but i love Zack's reaction to her attitude!Really cute how he thinks of Angeal as a obedient dog,heheh!