Reviews for Dark Side
Mreview chapter 5 . 2/5
I hope you update the story soon.
Because i don't see an update here or on you LiveJournal...
DSm3l chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Hello,

Just read every story in the coloured light serie that you have written.
I want to know how this story goes, but I don't see an update for a long time not even on your live jounal page. I really like this story and want to keep reading it even if it is on your livejournal page, but can you please give an update. Some people are waiting a very long time.
Manon Fr chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Hello,

My name is Manon, I'm a french teenager who likes reads your supernatural fictions, But I

have a problem, I readed the four chapters of 'Dark Side' and I can't find the others

chapters, So I need help. Could you send me a mail or something for find the rest of 'Dark

Side' Please, Thanks :)))

PS : I love yours fictions :)))) and sorry about my terrible english
Manon Fr chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
love yours fictions !

Supernatural :DDDD
HSMSupernatural chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Ok I Added Your Other Site To My Favorites And I Will Continue Reading The Colored Lights Series There! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter In Dark Side!
beckychelle chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
hello! my name is becky

email:

now u can send me u stories of supernatural! yes!
beckychelle chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
hey

sorry to heard that, i love dark side i will try to go to u livejournal. honestly am awful w computer but i will be grayeful if u send me u update via my email, if u can.

anyway great job so far!:)))))

PS: any other news let me know! again via email.

take care!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
ahhhh son of a gun! this is really such a brilliant verse i love it soooo much! i got into fanfiction just over a year or so ago (and that is alot of reading in 1 year lol) but this is one of my fave verses ever!
HSMSupernatural chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Oh My Gosh! Great Chapter! Hope Pepper Figures Out That Sam Is A Demon Before It's Too Late! Can't Wait For Another Chapter!
melanie1588 chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
My review about this chapter is confusing beacause i mixed two story's together.

There is no katie or babies on the way that's an other story that i also read on this site.

So the first part about sammy being a demon is ok.
I just love this story and next time I don't mix stories together in the revieuws because it's confusing for everyone.
HSMSupernatural chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
WOW! Great Chapter! Can't Believe Sammy's A Demon! Can't wait For Another Chapter!
Tater-K chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
loved it! cant wait for more!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
YAY! i was so happy to see the alert for this story in my inbox. and man you don't disappoint! this was a great chpt. i will never get over the absolute adorableness of dean & mary together. And Sam remembering happy times with Jess was great. that dish sounded good :) too bad he couldn't make it lol.

and that ending MAN! you know how to make us really want to keep reading! what kind of demon doesn't react to holy water? (except...did yellow eyes?)
HSMSupernatural chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Great Chapter! I Hope That Everyone Will Be Okay! Can't Wait For Another Chapter!
Tater-K chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
loved it! cant wait for more!