Reviews for Remote
CoffeeLuv chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
... SO SAD YET SO AWESOME!

*sniffs*

Poor Alex. Can you write another chapter for this, about his friend's reactions and stuff? I 3 angsty stuff! :D Ur a really good author, btw. Keep on updating ur other stories!
Logan Kotter chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hi this is Logan (Friend). You are a wonderful writer. It took forever to find you on here though.

999/5.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Stereotypical beginning. Nice ending. Yes, "Remote's" a random title. I'm not sure if you did the spacing like you did at the end there, but it was a little odd. Good job, anyways,
umm chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
It says this story has two characters, Alex and Cub, so where does the cub part come in? I guess i should say something nice. Your story is a very interesting read and i loved it. There, that's nice right?
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
If I didn't love you (in a totally non-creepy, completely friendly way), I would hate you for killing off Alex. As it is...*sniff* *sniffle* How could you do that to Alex? *dissolves into wails*

:D Great story, despite the whole "Alex dying" thing. *becomes a puddle of sobbing goo*
Mainn chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow, great one shot.
Daysi5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
For a while I was at the stage where I wanted to join the FBI, traveling and doing things like Alex Rider where i narrowly avoided death. this fanfic pretty much sobered me up, that life isn't all tom cruise and spyish. that's how detailed and captivating it was. hope you continue to write more AR fics.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Nice fic :)
alexchic chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was a really good story and was true to Alex's character. My only suggestion is to write longer stories and not kill off the main character.
rose angel 428 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
omg that waz awesome! plz write more!
artisticlynonartistic chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
The last sentence is missing an s
Cap't Mo chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
WAT? That was a good story but why did he have to die? Are you like just ending it right there?
marisje chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
yay

i'm the firts revieuwer (aha,i'm so good XD)

keep writing..