Reviews for Five Times
CJtheCregg chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
You know how some things just make your day?

*points at fic*

Really, truly, made my day. It's ncie to have something li ke to read in the middle of a summery-do-nothing weekend day. Thanks for making my day a little brighter.
Daughters of Night chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
OMN!

Awesomest Tiva fic EVER! (or at least that I've read so far...)

Hmm...

Well, still. o_O

-Alex/Jenny
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was very enjoyable, thank you for sharing. I like how each time wasn't planned but was special in it's own way, especially the last one where it finally seems like they're both on the same page.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
i love it! i absolutely love it! It's so cute. I love the ending - about how they're special because they dont have to be special. Great story!
CassandraDemandsTiva chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
loved it!
thorteso chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
great story. you did a great job with the characters and their reactions. Go Tiva!
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aw...I feel so nice and warm and fuzzy...this was BEAUTIFUL!
Crystal chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wonderful story! Bookmarked it! Very well done - congrats!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
aw, that was very sweet. I hope they get together too.
probationarysidekick chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I absolutely lovee this story!

You have such a great talent, your way with words is just excellent!

Loveed it, cant wait to read moree of your stories!
Ko'u Melia chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this was eekk! so amazing. you don't even know. I read it once, and now I'm going to go reread to and write my review as I am reading it, so I can tell you all the parts I loved about it:

1) I loved the "You look really nice tonight" bit. because it's so true and because it was cute how Tony chickened out. I also loved how it was all worth it. :)

2) I loved how Gibbs' approval makes any day good :) it really shows how much Tony looks up to Gibbs and wants his praise and how much he respects him. I loved the: but there was a laugh in her voice and he knew she was in a good mood too. Which meant he could probably get away with this. And then he proposes :D :D :D That was cute. And then he's all happy because she doesn't tell him no, even if it's not a yes. And that was so Gibbs to tell Tony to stop proposing to his agents. :D

3) the whole "he sneezed and a gun went off made me crack up laughing. ;D but then it got all sweet with Tony talking about what he thought about them all. I loved Tony's sarcasm, trying to add the humor to the completely serious conversation. And then he forgets :( And then the I love you for ZIva :D:D:D:D But before that I loved Tony's hopes for the future. And then poor Ziva starts crying ;( :( :( :( And then their whole conversation in the hospital was amazing.

4) I like how Tony was all disappointed Ziva had said "I love you" first, and then is annoyed with himself that he hadn't said it back that night (probably because they were 'distracted')

5) The fifth time was my favorite. It was just so nonchalant, like he didn't even have to try. Like it was meant to be :) if you believe that sort of thing. :) * sorry, that was my favorite part of the last episode.

Anyway, of you can't tell, I loved it. Great job. Amazing. astonishing, astounding, surprising, stunning, staggering, shocking, startling, stupefying, breathtaking; awesome, awe-inspiring, sensational, remarkable, spectacular, stupendous, phenomenal, extraordinary, incredible, unbelievable, mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, wondrous. PERFECT.
amber chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i really loved this story! so wonderful! i loved each time! lol, abby '"Timmy! tell me you have something important to tell me!" "i have something important to tell you?" "now tell me i look beautiful tonight." lol! love it! then #3 was pretty amazing too. i was near tears. wonderful!
hockeymom chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Aw! That was so sweet.
Birthe chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Very, very, very good job. Loved it. thanks for writing and charing your story with us.
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Aw! That was so cute!

My favorite part was the part about how creepy Vance smiling is!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »