Reviews for Five Times
Bewitching the mind chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
wow so great!

you write so well and the simplicity was beautiful.

i would love to see something like the 5th time to happen on the show

i felt like it was really in character (especially for this season! I'm not sure if you noticed, but Tony has definitely changed)

i loved your word variation and use of deep adjectives

keep up the fantastic writing!
lacrevette35 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I totally love this story! It's really cute.
fredcymraes chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I liked the happy ending
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was great! :D You got the characters just right and the writing is excellent except for a couple of typos here and there. My favorite line?

Even Vance had smiled at him.

But that had been creepy.

LOL.
jacksrevenge chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
AW that was so adorable. i liked the part about Vance.. hahaha. i really liked Tony in this fic, and i appreciate that it wasn't some grand, dramatic, thing for him to tell her that he loved her. and his mistakes were sweet. very good job! :]
cupid10 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Beautiful story.
GRACE5 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i totally loved this story.
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh, this was adorable and lovely. You had me smiling the whole way through (except maybe when he got shot but then again what he said...)! I think this was very in character and I hope that when they do get together it happens somewhat like this. Great job and thank you for sharing!
timewalker05 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Nice story.

A difficult question: How would Tony finally say ILY to Ziva. I like you answer(s).

Good job keeping everyone in character.
LoryLynn1186 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Absolutely adorable. I especially liked the bit with Abby in the beginning. I could totally see her doing that and I doubt McGee would have any problem telling her she was beautiful (but I digress). Excellent story. I hope it works out this nicely on the show.
Judroozz chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I LOVED IT!

really, you're a great writer!

please write more about NCIS!
cinematus chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Really nice story. As you already saud at the end everything just feels natural and the characters are well written and I think you got them quite right. That makes the story so much fun to read. It just has this natural flow and you get into it immediately.

I like the fact that you kept the teasing and flirting pretty much the whole story. I always loved that between those two in the first seasons.

I hope you'll write some more NCIS stories in the future because I think you've got the talent to capture the characters quite well and write about them in a realistic way.
strictlysuperb chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
very good Tony is so cute :)
lisa chapter 1 . 11/12/2009