Reviews for Find a task
AzraelLilith chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Another update, please? PLEASE!

I really like this and can't wait to read more!
I love Yassen chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
could you PLEASE update again? this is just awesome! i even printed your story out in order to read it in my classes, because I began reading early in the morning when i couldn't sleep anymore. i should have payed attention in my spanish lesson, but i couldn't stop reading. now i've finished the last chaoter and had to realize that there had not been a chapter in such a long time...

my point is that i'm begging you to update! PLEASE! keep it up!
Shalimar chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
I'm really impressed! The deepth of your story is just awesome! And I love Alex in assassinmode who nevertheless has feelings, especially when they are only for Rose. I love the Demon, him being absolutly lethal and cold. The meeting with Tom was really nice, I love it when people has to realize how awesome Alex is!

She is also an interesting character by the way. The two of them are extraordinary together!

I can't express how much I love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CrystalGriffin chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
I wish you would continue this, it's realy good!

-CG
a chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
just have reached reading chapter 4, need to be fixed and i have to say, i totally like your story and will read it till the end.

plus, your german is not as bad as you think it is, cause i am german and i know :D

please write more, a
puddingisevil chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
this chapter is rely diffrent from the rest but i still lyk it!
Mishi-boo chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
Aw! Alex is so sweet and I can totall understand why ROse wants to work with him! Who wouldn't ? It's so horrible that rose had to suffer from a bad childhood but the way Alex bought her out of the dark is awesome! Keep up updating I want to know more about their relationship!
AR-bookworm chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
Interesting and well done chapter! Until now Rose was just Alex' wife for me, with this chapter you let her become her own person with a sad but rich (on love, tradition, family) history. I like that as it makes your story even more deep although it wasn't a shalow action-fic even before now. It helps to understand her character better. We know a lot about Alex but we lacked knowledge about Rose.

I'm so glad to see you've up-dated! I was waiting all the time to here what happens after Alex' phonecall (part 1?). Well this chapter doesn't give a clue but I appriciate the sign of you still gifting us readers with your fantastic work and the background-information about Rose. I really wasn't exspecting anything about a masacer at a monastery when you wrote 'slightly weird' therefore I was quite surprised yet pleasently.

Hopefully you'll post the next chapter soon. I'm longing to know how the story continues and where life will lead our young couple. Rose suffered and lost so much and truly deserves to find some happiness with her husband (sound just a bit strange writing about a teenager, but these are Alex and Rose, so strange is comon). I'm looking forward to read more about them, so further scenes about their background are wellcome, I just prefer news about the current situation at the moment. So have fun ploting and writing and till soon!
citylights319 chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
I heart this story. No really. I love it. Some of it is confusing, but i still love it. You're an amazing writer. keep it up! can't wait till you update again.
Lady China chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
When was Alex shot? :s It really WAS quiet confusing, but i'll get over it. Update fastt! ]]
marisje chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
poor rose...
i'm happy she found alex.
but she's so unlucky
alex in a coma... poor couple
but write more pleas!
Lady China chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
Hey! I just finished reading the entire story, and I love it! Even though I DO wish you would've written about more about their training in the SAS. Besides that, I realy like your story and can't wait for you to update!

It's a bit weird that Alex has a WIFE, but in it's own kind of way, it's also sexy.. and stuff.

I LIVE IN ISRAEL! It's cool you're writing about it.

Update fast-ish! ]]
Sabsi13 chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
wow, this story is soo great! I can't believe there are so few reviews... you deserve better ;D I really hope for new chapters soon :) Please update!
constant3 chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
I thought I would add my two cents about this story. I actually like the story a lot. The problem is that the whole thing is really REALLY confusing. Your formatting is all over the place and you change perspectives so much that it's hard to follow the basic plotline. It would be good if you could go back and re-write some sections to more thoroughly explain what is happening. I really hope you keep writing though. It's obvious that you are still in a learning process with English so I applaud your efforts!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
i love it! and i'm looking forward for the next chapters!

update SOON!