Reviews for Conrad’s realization
UserName123476 chapter 8 . 5/16
I love this so much. You are such a talented writer I will definitely check out some of your other works. Great job
Akeyla chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
you completely cheated me of the sex in chapter 7. it was getting good until gunter interrupeted but hey over all great story.
serenity-touched chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Loveddddd this story so much. I couldn't help smile and laugh out loud (which makes me look crazy at work). It was also very sweet. Well done.
jenny chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
this story is really good and interesting
sweetpea12767 chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
*has nose bleed* E!
sweetpea12767 chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
XD OMG! IM BEING ALL FAN-GIRLISH OVER THIS! EK! XD
sweetpea12767 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
YES! OMG! same here! they r so cute! no fighting between them is a good... no amazing idea! lol they r so cute!
sweetpea12767 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
hahah! THIS IS GREAT! XD
Kalsifer chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
bwahahahahahahahaha! forgive me for laughting so hard but that last part was a litle...unerving...shall i say?...anyway! i surely didn't expect Yuuri tobe the one on his knees and ask Conrad in marriage like that! it was aperfect end to a perfect story! LOVED IT XD!
markyc58 chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
I loved your story, especially the way you portrayed Wolfram and his reactions to Yuuri's declaration about Conrad. But my favorite chapter is the Epilogue. I could just picture everything, from Gwendal's frown, to Conrad's surprise and joy. Perfect ending!
Mewlexii chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
I love you...your story...this is the best ConYuu story i've ever read_
pyrrhicvictoly chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Aww~ That was sweet! Badass Maou!Yuuri is always good, and I liked the humorous touches you've thrown in, especially at the end with Gwendal. Ha! Rainbows, Yuuri? I laughed at that :)
methos21 chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
I liked how you portrayed Gunter in this and esp. the last chapter. A good ending!
methos21 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
I like Yuuri as the Maou, too...
little.pink.raspberry chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
(: it's a very cute chapter. i really want this to happen between them in kkm. (: i liked this story and i enjoyed reading it. thanks for writing such a wonderful one.