Reviews for First Do Know Harm
erik chapter 3 . 10/31
I don't know how I overlooked this piece of greatness.
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 4/3
Ha! That's funny. Don't tease poor Jack so much. :)
Bobboky chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
very good
JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
This is some weird ass shit and needs expanding!
RedSmoke chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
You know, this chapter has been up for four years now, and I only just figured out who Time's Child is. It wasn't even from reading this either, it just randomly popped into my head yesterday. Was he ever actually referred to as Time's Child in the series, or was that something you came up with?
I was a bit surprised to see I have never left a review for this story. As per usual with your works it's quite entertaining. The Pinky and The Brain lines always get a giggle out of me.
kano547 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
no wonder your so damn a Mel Brooks nice to read a funny story written by someone with taste
alichi chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
It isn't fair to the world to have this many great incomplete fics up for the public to read!

Please do update some of your older stories as well, either that or take them down to relieve us of our suffering!

Anyway, you have some seriously great stories here, love to read them. Still got a few of your older fics to read before I can honestly say I have read all your 46 posted stories :P
kurotatsu72 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
So was that the Ninth or Tenth Doctor? Given that Jack's traveling with them, I'd say Ninth.

Also, your description of Time's Child sounds smegging familiar for some reason..._;
TheDon1023 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
are they gonna close the portal or what? lol
Jimm chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Fun chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Heh, another fun chapter, and liked how Xander's headbutt caused no end of bother there, and will be looking forward to more of this, please?
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Thanks godogma, and I hope and pray that your fingers never tire, cause that seems to be the only reason we get to see the hilarity. Good work! A winner is of you!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Still a touch confusing (though that may be because I'm not a diehard Doctor Who fan) but getting better now. I liked the note you ended it on. (The unexplained "turn Jack into a girl" part specifically)
Hebi R chapter 2 . 11/19/2009