Reviews for I Like the Bed
Forgottobealover chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is awsome *_*

I really love it !
IHeartEddie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I'm a member of TwilightMoms and just discovered your fanfic two days ago. I truly LOVE your writing. Keep up the incredible work.
AshWolf Forever chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was a very sweet story. And I believe you handled it very well. Well done.
Sporkfairy93 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Edward's POV stories - always so analytical and self-critical. But you turn it into wonderful metaphor and poetry, Justine.

"I'd tried to gild the cage, but the golden bedclothes didn't hide the bars." Sigh. Wonderful. It took me off into Simon & Garfunkel's "Scarborough Fair," third verse, that goes "Blankets and bedclothes, the child of the mountain / Sleeps unaware of the clarion call." The song is more a reference to Carlisle's era, but lovely nonetheless.

Thank you for great canon.

Sporkfairy
Turnitoff chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
MORE !
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I have read your short stories out of sync but that has not stopped me enjoying this which is one of my favourite scenes in Eclipse. Poor Edward he is such a worry wort.
TCD chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love this story :) It's so in character! :) Lovely! X Thari
caww chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is one of the scenes I always liked reading and remembering. Great to read more of Edward's thoughts and delights of sensations being close to Bella.

wonderful imaging for the mind.

caww
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Absolutely lovely. Nice to see Edward indulging his sensuous side, even if only a little.
Leah Day chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Well done! What a glorious story! I'm certainly adding this into my faves.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
cute:)
countrygirl1493 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
loved it...
foreveryoung chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I've followed your writing since finding it linked in TwiLightMoms. It always gets better each time I read something new. Thank You!
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow. I loved it! That was perfect.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009