Reviews for I Like the Bed
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Whew! Just added to the steaminess of the original!
LauraHannah90 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Once again, another piece of writing that I thoroughly enjoyed!
FiWaEaAi chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Like always, amazing! I am really waiting to see how you end the chapter. I am always thrilled to read your stories, because your writing is amazing... This is just another proof that you can make Twilight fans happy! Thank you!
truehazel chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I liked the Epov. Thanks for messaging me to tell me about it!

I think you captured Edward perfectly.

jEsS
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was lovely. Hmm I don't know whose POV carried the most sexual frustration with this scene...you always think of Edward being so in control sexually. It's nice to see that he really does struggle with it too, even just in his head.

I liked the line "I’d tried to gild the cage, but the golden bedclothes didn’t hide the bars."
joayla chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Cant wait to read the next installment.

You have a way with writing that makes it intensley sexy without being vulgar! fantastic story!
chattgirl4 - FfWontLetMeLogIn chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I always love your stories - and you do a terrific job with EPOVs. I can't wait for another chapter! :D
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hello!

Edward walks such a fine line, I think. He wants to cherish, he needs to control.

He wants her to be safe and loved...so he has her "kidnapped" essentially. He buys her a beautiful bed, but doesn't respect her stubborn wish to remain on the sofa until she awakens.

I know he does it out of love for her – that love is his overriding motivation for everything.

I like the bed. *grin* I am glad that Bella admits it too...eventually. ;-)
reborn-fire-bird chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Aw that was really cute! i liked that one. Thanks for telling me about it! really well written, and quite interesting to read from Edwards point of view and you write it very perceptivly! bravo!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
What a great beginning. i always love the way you write Edward. I think he must talk to you. I look forward to the next installment. Sorry for not getting this out to you sooner.
isetthefair chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hey Justine.. This is fantastic! Love to read your EPOV!

Iset
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I loved his point of veiw.

it was very well written.

You said i added one of your stories.

Which one was it?

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
twilighterfan2424 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Love it! Your so good at writing from EPOV :)
Lozzarah chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is excellent. Equally as good as, if not better than, Frantics. )

Thank you for the message telling me it was up. I'll be sure to put you on author alert, too. Why I haven't done so before is beyond me.

-Lauren.
Moosical chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Great chapter. I think you do Edward very well.

I look forward to reading the next chapter(s).

Thanks once again for messaging me about the story.

Caroline