Reviews for I Like the Bed
TwinkleFae chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Thanks for letting me know about this via PM and thanks for writing an entertaining little EPOV piece!
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Hahahaha. Brilliant as usual ]

Good job
katmom chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I've read other versions of this section...but I think you have done it best!

Rhondaoftroy chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
What a great take on one of my favorite parts of Eclipse. I really love your writing style and it fits so well with the tone and mood of the book. It is also very evocative and sexy without sacrificing the integrity of the characters. Well played!
skr4romance chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Poor Edward. He just doesn't know what to do with himself does he? I'm so glad to see you writing more EPOV. It's my favorite stuff to read and you're so good at getting inside his head. Actually I love everything you've written. I think you should try wrting the "meadow scene" in EPOV. I bet you would really rock that.
Gleena chapter 1 . 11/13/2009

This was a fantastic EPOV, perhaps made better since this is my favorite scene in all four books. (It's like a fortune cookie. I love bed.) I should just stop there with the review, but I'm wordy, so I'll keep talking.

I especially liked how Edward starts to convince himself that he'll stay on the couch all night so as not to upset her, but then he can't stop himself from getting in the bed with her.

I have more comments on Edward's thoughts, but they sort of exit the "T" rating. Whew. Is it hot in here? Your description of him slowly losing control and then snapping back to his usual self was excellent.
Eagleswings81 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I like this insight into Edward's mind. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
hkm chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Love it! But I always love all your writing.
cinroc chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Perfection, as always. I just adore your Edward. You really seem to get in his head. I can not thank you enough for sharing your stories. I look forward to the next.
solostintwilight chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
that was VERY NICE!

i like hearing edward's thoughts are naughtier than one might think... and that he is enjoying it!

ah the leg hitch scene.. a favorite!

thank you for putting it to ink (so to speak!)

aka losltuggage on twilighted
Bjornsdotter chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is my absolute favorite part of the whole Twilight series. I felt that it was so erotic even though nothing really happened...the mental is many times more than the physical. You have done an amazing job expanding on SM's original. Thanks for sharing!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
As always you do a great job!

noamg chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wonderful in its non-romantic nature: the comparison between lust and blood lust and the enjoyment in having Bella trapped.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I was like "what you can't stop here" but then I saw the A/N at the end and sighed in relief..I loved seeing Edwards POV of this scene and what he was thinking..I think I melted to goo when I read this..Edward well he tends to overthink things but he really is a romantic at heart isn't he..I mean he uses Shakespeare in his thoughts :0)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 11/12/2009