Reviews for The Babysitter
this is just the way i wanted that episode to end..thanks :)
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Yay, love this AU version of yours from that dreaded episode we saw on the show. Haha, I actually felt for Lucas at the end part here though just a tiny little bit... LOL, :)
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was EXCELLENT! I've been looking through your stories, you're quite a good writer. Loved the Stones quote. D
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Good story. Makes me feel sorry for Lucas :(
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I liked it. It was messed up when Lucas brought all that up. And I like your disclaimer )
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Really nice tearjerker, and would be so lovely if TPTB wrote something similar as a way of getting rid of the pain (AKA Lucas). Liked this very much, could really visualise it.
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved it!
JLC chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ah - if only...!

To say I was disappointed with the appearance of Lucas would be an under-statement. But your fic addressed the balance for me - if only the episode had played out that way..!

Look forward to reading more from you.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
What an amazing story! I wish they had added this little ending to Monday's show!
Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
And this is the ending we should have been given. Wonderful!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Awesome. Loved it. Very nicely written, captured the emotions nicely.
MissBates chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Excellent analysis of the scene. You've got each character's guilt, their motivation, their evasions, spot on. (Well, maybe you're being too nice about Lucas - I think he was jerking House around from jealousy, not in order to help Cuddy make a decision.)But you definitely summarised Cuddy pretty accurately.
lin12344 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Glad Cuddy came to her senses and

Lucus knew to sdtart with Cuddy and House loved each other and to scared to admit it to each other so do not feel sorry for him.
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Awesome follow up to "Known Unknowns"! I would have been a much happier Huddy shipper if this had actually happened :-P
Temo chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was excellent. If only...