Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 1/6
Personally I don't get how Harry still had to go to Petunia, what was the point in Lily and James living then?
griffenhawk17 chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Great story! The only mistake you make was in this chapter! The killing curse is unblockable as well as unforgiveable, therefore, if James threw that curse at Voldemort he wouldn't have been able to block it!
Ani G chapter 52 . 8/3/2014
YAY M glad Draco joined the good side and m soo glad u dint kill sirius but u need to kill someone later or its just gonna be one big fairytale but otherwise its awesome
blackislander chapter 52 . 6/2/2014
Ishani,

What happened to the story... its been almost an year since it has been updated... keeping us hanging is not fair...

Adith
anyeshabaner chapter 52 . 3/18/2014
okay BRILLIANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...WOW I JUST READ THE WHOLE STORY WITHOUT STOPPING IN TWOQ DAYS 52 CHAPPIES IN TWO DAYSSSSSSS...WOW OH DO UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ...I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
23StellaOrgana chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Hey guys there is this fantastic story I would like to recommend. It's called Pokemon the Cosmic Chronicles 2: Kyurem's Revenge. It's great so far. It's not done yet, but please review that story. :)
Trevor88 chapter 52 . 9/21/2013
Hello,
Lovely things can happen, even with your title. Draco Malfoy is nice and unselfish, contrary to canon. What I am saying is that not all things have to go in the same way. Remember that.
Kind Regards,
Trevor88
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
What if J.K. Rowling put Emily Potter in the story? Harry would be her fraternal twin brother. If Lily Potter faked her death in the books and movies that would be nice. :)
orina skylark chapter 52 . 8/13/2013
Amazing story! Please don't abandoned it, and update soon!
Guest chapter 52 . 8/7/2013
Very good story im enjoying it immensly, sorry for the anonymous review vut im not on a computer... I like how you had malfoy change sides and i cant wait for the next chapter
Drewyyy101 chapter 52 . 8/3/2013
Wow. I've just read the whole story in a few hours (10 to be exact) and I love it. I SIRIUSLY can't wait for the update. I really like how you integrated James and Lily into the story. They fit in so well!
Best of luck at school
Drewy
kateplay chapter 34 . 8/3/2013
Just found the story a while back and have been reading while I have been ill now I have only read up to chapter 34 but so far I love it one of my fav stories is called A Different Beginning and its 2 sequels over on SIYE which like your story has James and Lily living one thing I am not sure about is making Ginny more powerful than Harry while I understand her being more powerful to be more of an equal to Harry I always feel Harry being who he is should be more powerful

but other than that little grip 10 out of 10
A Girl Named Me chapter 52 . 7/31/2013
Hi! I just started reading your story yesterday and I had to stay up late to finish it! Its wonderful, and I like that it's realistic and close enough to the original plot to be believable, but you also spinned it your own way. I would like to put in input foe the next chapter: I love the way you are developing Harry and Ginnys relationship, and I would like to see how their Inferno tendencies are affecting their relationship as well. Maybe you could add some cute family fluff like Ayra and Iris' first display of magic? That'd be great. I love your story and I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 52 . 7/30/2013
YES! I love it when a bad guy changes sides!
Guest chapter 52 . 7/30/2013