Reviews for The Cradle and the Drum
Ihsan997 chapter 2 . 2/26
I'm sorry, you must have been asked this before but...what order to I read these in? This is well-written, but I have no context to link it to the last chapter (which I guess was actually the 7th?).
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 2/20
Wow...awesome job of leaving the reader waiting. So how did these two children get there? What was up with Sorrel thinking her brother had died? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hebi R chapter 16 . 2/2
I am more than satisfied. Thank you!
yingyanggirl chapter 16 . 1/11
Good! Nice to see a new chapter.
Fannie chapter 16 . 1/9
I'm so glad you wrote a new chapter to this story. I've enjoyed everyone of them, and been following this story for years now. It is one of the very few stories that I receive an alert for the update.
They are beautiful, sade, happy, funny, bring a smile on my face.
Dee-em-elle chapter 16 . 1/8
YEEEEAAAAHHHH! Update! Wouhou! 3
Dee-em-elle chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Still such a wonderful story. I can't wait to read more!
Khaylie chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
What a great story! I hope you keep updating because I need to know what will happen next. Love it so far!
Hebi R chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
Very happy you are back again, sorry to have probably been a pest to you in my impatience. Thank you!
I'm awesome and y'all know it chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
I like this story so far. It's very interesting and I want to learn more about the characters. Please update as soon as possible!
yingyanggirl chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
YOU'RE BACK! Seriously, another great chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
You're alive! YESSSS! *so happy* I've always loved this story :) Thanks for posting another chapter!
Hebi R chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I wonder of someone is going to be a tinker just like his uncle someday.
Bree51 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I AM JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH JOY!SO HAPPY FOR YOUR UPDATING THIS STORY! HOW I LOVE THIS TALE, SO SIMPLE AND WONDERFUL! THANK YOU! PLEASE DON'T STOP UPDATING THIS PIECE IS SO GOOD! THANK YOU AGAIN!
Hebi R chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Thank you so much for updating!
I love picturing the little goblin merchant staring down the troll rogue. Especially for the sake of what is essentially his human housekeeper.
I hope you have more inspiration now, because I love seeing these updates, and I really want to know what followed the meeting in the first chapter. I'd also like to know how Sorrel managed to get her little ones to safety after finding and committing to them.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »