Reviews for The Cradle and the Drum
Vol'Jin chapter 15 . 6/18/2017
I've got a few questions, where is the little family anyway? Ratchet? Bootybay? Would be a little bit interessting to know where they exactly are ;)
And what of Rodderick, will he see her again? What was happening when she left the village?
I am sorry if I am bugging you too much, but consider it as a special favorite sign and as a compliment on your story :)
Vol'Jin chapter 16 . 5/19/2017
Hi, I am familiar with this type of story structure and it hit me pretty nostalgic because it has been sometime since I hold a fantasy book about dragons and treasure written in that style
A big plus is my favourite kind of romance couple Troll/ human
I can't express how much I love your ff and good written it is, just one problem...
Please don't let it be the kind of "never finished story", AGAIN? Q_Q
Rayne Storms Ink chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
I do hope this story continues, so many good stories are just dropped, it's a shame!
Songbird's Spirit chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
I love this story to bits. A shame there isn't more of it. It's so wonderful.
Dee-em-elle chapter 13 . 2/18/2016
It's been a while since i've read this story. But it's still as lovely and intriguing as ever, and i'm glad i took the time to re-read it. I hope one day your muse decides to add a few more chapters :)
Ihsan997 chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
I'm sorry, you must have been asked this before but...what order to I read these in? This is well-written, but I have no context to link it to the last chapter (which I guess was actually the 7th?).
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Wow...awesome job of leaving the reader waiting. So how did these two children get there? What was up with Sorrel thinking her brother had died? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hebi R chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
I am more than satisfied. Thank you!
yingyanggirl chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
Good! Nice to see a new chapter.
Fannie chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
I'm so glad you wrote a new chapter to this story. I've enjoyed everyone of them, and been following this story for years now. It is one of the very few stories that I receive an alert for the update.
They are beautiful, sade, happy, funny, bring a smile on my face.
Dee-em-elle chapter 16 . 1/8/2015
YEEEEAAAAHHHH! Update! Wouhou! 3
Dee-em-elle chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Still such a wonderful story. I can't wait to read more!
Khaylie chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
What a great story! I hope you keep updating because I need to know what will happen next. Love it so far!
Hebi R chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
Very happy you are back again, sorry to have probably been a pest to you in my impatience. Thank you!
Obviously not writing chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
I like this story so far. It's very interesting and I want to learn more about the characters. Please update as soon as possible!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »