Reviews for We Are Broken
Tasmanian Desert Fish chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
I disliked how they only realized they were in love in the last two chapters... It was very fast paced and the basis of their hate is unstable. It was rather uneventful until they both decided they were in love with each other... a lot of crying went down... I don't know. Maybe with time the plot will be re-evaluated and you can make the story more realistic? I think the story line was a bit faulty,to be honest. But I have to say, you have good grammar.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
This is really good, I like that you have all your facts straight (E & A's hometowns; that you included Liz and Ed)
dancingleemer chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
;D loved the story! i was sad its finished :( aha i have one

funny thing to say...in the epilogue i thought she was in the car with edward at first so when it said about the mustache i was like O.o
twilightluvr001 chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
YAY! YOUR FIRST FANFIC! Good job!
Tabby64 chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
That was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read.
Ls chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Look, Bella keeps going on and on about what a gentleman Edward is. He opened a couple of doors. That's normal. It makes no sense for her to drool of his gentlemanliness if he keeps saying "Fuck", "Shit", and "Motherfucker". It clashes, it's pointless, and it's overused. Most people only swear when they're really mad or in pain. Your Edward swears for no reason whatsoever. He just does.

Sorry to gripe, but try to think of it as constructive critisism.
delenaequalslove17 chapter 16 . 4/29/2010
Hey. ;;) Well, this story made me cry, laugh and feel the sparks fly as I were really with them in the story. I also liked the way you wrote this story because it makes so much sense that it makes the original meaning more deeper. I was just so speechless. :(( )) And I loved every chapter especially the 'Rain Scene'. I just felt the real emotion there and it I just can't forget that moment. I also have rain scenes in my stories well, I just haven't posted it yet. So now, I guess you know why it really leaves a mark. I just usually find it so damn sweet. \m/ :-bd Uhmm, and I loved these lines:

He turned to me his eyes shining with brightness and leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I love you, Bella. That has never changed and never will."

I reached up and placed my hand on his face and whispered, "I love you, too."

I know these kinds of lines exists in lots of stories, but maybe I was just caught up in the emotion or so. I really loved that. :(( Shoot, I'm crying again. Haha! ))

Anyways, try reading some of my stories okay? Thanks! :D
Izzycullen6 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
good
Ls chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
"Mental Clinic down in Mississippi" are we by any chance speaking of Witfield? I'm from MS so I thought it was kinda funny in a weird twisted way :)
FelicityT chapter 16 . 4/27/2010
Thanks for writing. It is unique. I'm glad you made them get together again. FelicityT
JustBecca-x chapter 16 . 4/27/2010
I'mm gonnaa miss this ! Sad saad day , but happy too , .. kinda (: maake more stories ;)
mcanary chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
Very sweet story. It is hard to believe that this is your first fanfic...well...Job WELL DONE! Hope to see more of your stories. Thanks for sharing.
ube9 chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
This is indeed a happy ending. Thanks for sharing.
Black Eyed Hawk chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
Heyy great chapter and great story. Its sad that its ending but everything comes to an end. Thanx for the great story
Lauren James chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
AW! *wipes tear from eye* That was such a beautiful ending! I loved it! I can't believe it's finally over..

My favourite part was probably the last two lines: "Who are we making jealous now?" Bella asked.

"Everyone, Bella, just everyone." - LOVE IT! But then again I love the part about Emmett and his broken stomach!

Thanks for writing and sharing this story, it's really amazing! I hope you have a new story coming soon! ;)

Best wishes!