Reviews for The New Teacher
JERSIIIfied chapter 1 . 8/18
That was beautiful and I feel like crying. That's so tragic. Wow. Well done. That was beautifully written.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Tranquil Clouds chapter 1 . 8/15
Wow, what an amazing piece of work. Your words flow together so smoothly, almost as if reciting an old tale.
wsxc chapter 1 . 7/26
is this a copy of silver pards 12 way sideways because it s too similar to be a coincidence. not cool dude. if you borrow ideas at least memtion it and give credit.
god, I fucking loved this.
countingthenights chapter 1 . 1/12
It's been a year or more since I first read this and I guess that says how much it has an impact on me that I'd come and look for it again. It's one of the most inspiring and haunting stories I've read, and you sure have inspired a lot of crossovers in this line. I like how you went with the theme of Allen bearing a sad fate, because I quite frankly can't see him canonically reaching a happy ending with everything that's happened to him.

Even if you never write fanfiction again, you have inspired more crossovers with this one, so thank you.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I agree with LDK in a previous review / paragraph just a few down- couldn't have said it much better than that! I liked how this left me wanting more, but not in that cliff-hanger awful way, but in that mysterious wondering way...
I think that if more is written, I'd probably LOVE it, but also if it's not, then it leaves me with this nice imagination-stimulator. No need to ruin the perfection... heh!
Thanks for your work. :)
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
monburan-bf chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I want to cry...
great story and also crossover! X
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Dear Merlin! What the hell happened?
LDK chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Incredible story. Allen in this seems so dark, it makes me wonder if there is any 'Allen Walker' left, or if it's jus Neah. However, I'm guessing a substantial amount of time has passed for dear Allen, and people tend to change over time. This fic really feels complete, despite bring a one shot. Yes, there are still questions the reader could ask (what will Allen do? How has he lived so long? What happened with the Noah exactly?) But I kind of like where it ended. Just enough info to give a defined storyline and central plot, but loose enough so the reader can really imagine and fill in the blanks how they choose. I found it really interesting how even Harry started to feel wary of prying into dark secrets, The ending was truly heartbreaking, seeing as Allen was the only one to survive (probably). I really can not stress how amazing I find this story, I really loved it and enjoyed reading it immensely. Thank you for writing this!
CRMLDNSN chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Wow. Just. Wow.

It held so much mystery and suspense, and enough information that lets us know everything but enough to also be all 'Wait, what the fuck happens now?'

I enjoyed this so much.

I'm reading it again. :)
kickassdani chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Loved this!
Anime watcher524 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love how you wrote this oneshot. I like how you wrote the ending and pretty much everything about it. My only sugestion is that you write a full huge story going into more detail about this.(I hope you do and if you already did then don't mind me, I readthe story on Jamuary 1st in 2014)
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Amazing... That sent shivers down my back.
Skaftafell chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
...welp, that was depressing.