Reviews for The New Teacher
lany-chan chapter 1 . 9/2
Omg so much feeling right now! Why do you have to suffer so much Allen?! Anyway this is such a wonderful story! Thank you so much.
Im a guest chapter 1 . 7/16
Damn now thats cold dark and feels dramatic
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is... beautiful. Just beautiful. Everyone's dead-Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee, Komui, Johnny, everyone-been dead for centuries, and Allen's a Noah and watched his friends die and... Well, this is beautiful. I admire stories that convey a lot in a little, and this story is one of them. Instead of a rush of words and emotions like what tragedies I usually read, this gives off a vibe like it was written carefully... It's sad and it's beautiful, and I love it.
Badass Nightcore chapter 1 . 4/5
The Fourteenth point was quiet sad. I mean think about it, all of Allens friends killed by the church and now it seem like he's gone insane and become a noah and lives on...
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 1 . 3/23
I really love these teacher oneshots (I've seen a surprisingly large number of them) and they never get old! Splendid! Simply splendid!
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Oh my. Ohhhh myyyy.
I never thought a combination such as this would work, but you've certainly proved me wrong! This fic was absolutely heartwrenching, and I love how you hinted at Allen's continuing struggle with his own Noah in his conversation with Harry. My heart dropped at the last paragraph though, because at that point Allen's attitude makes sense; his friends - his FAMILY - are all dead, and thats more than enough to make anyone bitter and isolated.
Lovely, lovely work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Love the writing style
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Nice, short but interesting
Astra Hitch chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This was beautiful and amazing, I don't really trust fics written about anime much less crossovers so this was an amazingly pleasant surprise. You write Allen incredibly well and Harry and others as well!
JERSIIIfied chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
That was beautiful and I feel like crying. That's so tragic. Wow. Well done. That was beautifully written.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
T.TT.V chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Wow, what an amazing piece of work. Your words flow together so smoothly, almost as if reciting an old tale.
wsxc chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
is this a copy of silver pards 12 way sideways because it s too similar to be a coincidence. not cool dude. if you borrow ideas at least memtion it and give credit.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
god, I fucking loved this.
countingthenights chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
It's been a year or more since I first read this and I guess that says how much it has an impact on me that I'd come and look for it again. It's one of the most inspiring and haunting stories I've read, and you sure have inspired a lot of crossovers in this line. I like how you went with the theme of Allen bearing a sad fate, because I quite frankly can't see him canonically reaching a happy ending with everything that's happened to him.

Even if you never write fanfiction again, you have inspired more crossovers with this one, so thank you.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I agree with LDK in a previous review / paragraph just a few down- couldn't have said it much better than that! I liked how this left me wanting more, but not in that cliff-hanger awful way, but in that mysterious wondering way...
I think that if more is written, I'd probably LOVE it, but also if it's not, then it leaves me with this nice imagination-stimulator. No need to ruin the perfection... heh!
:P