Reviews for Roanapur Apocalypse Birthday Bash
Zero-Tails317 chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
You son of a bitch what an ending! And what does Revy mean when she said we're not n Kansas anymore?
Zero-Tails317 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Poor Benny.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
That was awesome, at the end when Revy had the gun to her chin I was like. "no..." then I read the paragraph below, and I said out loud, "You almost had me there" lol
rbear1231 chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
lol the dreams the dreams, its not the hangovers or even the ugly women that got me to quit drinking its the wild ass dreams
Mastadon-King chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Dude. What the hell man? Why was this not given more positive reviews? Fucking hater.
DyingWarrior chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Nice job
VenRaider chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Amen to the situation of dreaming after movies. always plan for it I say. Though the ending was funny. the total oppisite of the story. Good job no the less.
Technomad chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
If a zombie apocalypse ever happened, Revy Two-Hands would definitely be one person I'd welcome having on my side. Her, or better yet, Hotel Moscow.

I was hoping to find out what had happened to Balalaika and her men, but finding that it was only a dream wasn't bad.
SamJaz chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I was gonna do a Black Lagoon/Highschool of the Dead fic, but decided not to when I found out it was already done.

But since you only got this far and decided to make it a big dream-sequence, that gives me free claim to it now. WOOO!

So, yeah. I was also gonna take it a very different direction than you, but hey. Good story.
ApocAlypse316 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
That was great! It was pretty epic to find out it was a dream the whole time XD Excellent work as always :)
Alavon chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
I was hesitant to read this because I had a feeling on how it will end...and I was right...at least until the very end. Well done.
kotei no seiryuu chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
one of the best fanfics I've read thus far
argella1300 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Nicely done!
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
revy vs zombies there gonna need more zombies good stuff
Exists In Theory chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Goddamn, you always come up with the best BL fics. Especially if its RockXRevy, but then again, who dosen't? I liked how you threw in an element that cannot possibly happen in reality (zombies) and see how they react n those circumstances.

I have an idea for a BL fanfic which would be a good theme mix of scifi. Like aliens showing up in Roanapur; or Rock becomes infected with an extraterrestrial virus and begins mutating into an alien/human hybrid with all of Roanapur hunting him down, using elements like The Day The Earth Stood Still or District 9.

They're just ideas im just throwing out there, so i hope you'd like to consider.

P.S. Revy's descent was a good one-shot also!

Keep up the good work man!

whodarep08