Reviews for The Rabbit
CentauRita chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Loved how the the table turned and will appreciate 'Texan Hold'em' so much more than just a name of a poker game. Thanks for the 'pair a dime' shift. I will certainly have to explain my 'tell' as I giggle and blush at the mention of poker, poke him, poke me...Oh Yeah... a game of 3 Card Stud ;}
deenerneener chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was terrific! (I notice that you posted it AGES ago, but I just found it as I went wandering in the favorites of another reader/writer who'd posted a review that amused me.)

I loved Jasper's smug assumptions here about his and Edward's respective skill levels, both at the card table and elsewhere. Whatever lessons he thought he'd teach the rabbit with whom he'd been paired, he probably learned almost as many, especially when Edward turned the tables on him ("That means you're mine, as well," and, "You lick it." Ummmm ooh yeah.)

I also loved the details you added: Jasper stopping Edward's mouth with the pipe; Jasper placing his fedora on Edward's head, at first, simply to get it out of the way of his mouth on Edward's throat, but, then, noticing how right it looked perched up there. These descriptions really ratcheted up the sexual tension for me in wonderfully subtle ways.

It didn't hurt that Edward went commando, either. Overt works, too.

You totally owned me when Edward took charge, throwing back every taunt and flaunt Jasper had tossed at him, then demanding that Jasper tell him what to do. Jasper was helpless to resist.

So were we.

All in all, a masterful first foray into the world of slash. I'm so glad I happened upon it!
Nick90990 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
There may be nothing hotter in this world than these cowboys. Thanks for the lovely story.
40Miles chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
YUM.

I was chatting to my friend yesterday she linked me to your stuff. I felt a bit silly that I didn't know about any of your stories!

You wrote a gorgeously grown-up encounter here. I felt sneaky - hiding around the corner in that dim, damp basement - watching the player get played. I loved the atmosphere that you created; the smouldering between them was blazing-hot and smokily delicious.

Smokily should be a real word. nodnod

YUM.
cocoalvin chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I've never reviewed a non-chapter before. But damn, I got all excited that there was more and I was fooled. So sad! Anyhoo, I'll just satisfy myself with checking out some of your other stuff and see what gems I can find.
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I just came across this story again. It was just as good, if not better, reading it a second time. Very hot. And you added another chapter after the contest closed. I'm looking forward to reading it.
Mattie-hale chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
So so so good! I Love it. Alot. More than alot actually. Thanks for writing it!
radiate689 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
great one shot
mischievousmaya chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
*fans self* Goodness, Zigs! That was fuckawesome! I loved it - and you created such a detailed world in so few words. *lix Zigs' brain*
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hey I really liked this one, the poker game with all the lingo had me quite enthralled.
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Zigs...I do believe you just converted me! Holy fuck shizzle that was god. Love poker and I absolutely loved that! Shit you're gonna have me addicted to Jasward fics now aren't you?

*hugs* Very very well written and an absolute wonder to read!

~Alice

xx
Annetteskitty1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was really good! I wish it was longer of course because I am so curious about their little underground world. NICE lemon!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I think I need a smoke. That was fuckhot. Congrats on making the second round of voting. It was well deserved. I hope you continue this this little o/s for atleast one or two more chapters cause I wouldn't mind hearing from these two. Mm... I am off to continue the fantasy.
bmango chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Oh my...I love these boys and I think the poker game was great! (Although I'm definitely no expert). Good luck in the contest! -b
jvegas chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
I'm a horrid lurker, so forgive my lack or review. Just wanted to let you know I voted for your story. I loved the tone and style. I like my J & E a little cheap and dirty. Being a vegas girl, the card sharking didn't hurt either. Good luck and I hope you considering keeping the story going.

Thanks for writing.