Reviews for Unconventional
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh Rose, you silly, jealous twit. You're lucky Scorpius last that long. Or Albus's patience. lol
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
this was sooo different but so...intriguing. such different characters but you've showed Rose's turmoil and Scorpius' laments especially well.

And the unconventional part was just too fitting.

Never thought i'd like a story where scorpius was weak but i love this!
roslintower chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love your story! So sweet, with a nice happy ending. *wipes happy tear* Your characters are very vivid and real, especially Scorpius.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
It's really original! I love the way you give the next-gen a real characterisation. It was very interesting to read. It's funny because I just saw last House MD episode yesterday and it was approximately the same subject. Not that you care.
Anyway, I find it very well developed and pleasant to read. I like how Rose comes to understand she doesn't want the open relation ship any more.
And the end was perfect.
I loved it!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I love this, why haven't I reviewed it before? I adore your Political!Rose and poor Albus stuck in the middle of her and Scorpius' games. And the ending is just perfect.
TessHardingfan chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Loved this was happy to have an open relationship as long as it was only her doing the sleeping as soon as some other girl started to sink her claws into Scorpius did she suddenly get jealous and want only him LOL Loved jealous Rose and how she called the 'other' girl a bitch LOL
Avanell chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Love it when the girls are in charge...great story! is it complete?
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was one of the sweetest stories I ever read. And I love your writing style. Thanks so much for your story. It was brilliant. Love your humor.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Look at this, I decide to check out the R/S stories for the first time in ages on here, and which story is on top but yours? I'm loving it.

Anyways I adore your Scorpius and Rose and Al, they are so different then what we usually see. And I laughed outloud when Rose asked if Cara was into sharing, if Ron heard that he probably would have blown a gasket. This was fantastic sir, thank you for allowing me to procastinate even longer on my paper, I appreciate it. :D

-honda
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wow... you gave her her cake and she ate it too! Shame on Rose, but I'm glad it worked out for Scorpius.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
haha, I love this. It's so different to how most people have those two. They hate each other normally, and Rose is a really smart copy of her mother, basically. But in this she's her own person. So, for that, I thank you. I enjoyed it!