Reviews for backsliding
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 2/22
I... Have no words. This was awesome and very well written. I'm happy I stumbled across this.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
fascinating. I LOVE this! all dark and angsty but light and cheery at the same time. FASCINATING!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I'm glad I found this. For some strange reason I've been missing the snarky (but charming) Damon from season 1. He's still there, but he was definitely more dangerous (to Elena) back then. I love him now. I have to keep reminding myself that he's still "not a good guy" (as Ian Somerhalder himself said). Still, I always do like the bad boys-especially when they fall in love with the good girls. Thanks for this. I can't wipe the grin off my face!

loved the poem too. Gotta love those vices.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very much enjoyed that story. And your poem was delightful.
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
You captured Damons character so perfectly i felt like i was watching the show itself!
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh. My, god. This is amazing, no, this is PERFECT! You've actually made my day, your Damon is absolutely fanatastic - so true to his on screen self I'm considering the notion that this is a transcript for a deleted scene that you've stolen :D Witty, snarky, dark - I love that you've got his badassness in there, instead of the ridiculous broody side far too many fics delve into. What's more your writing is fantastic and the dialogue and 'action' was punchy and believable PLEASE write more! :D
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
that was good keep it up
I'S Watcher chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I can only think of one way to describe that story, fucking awesome!
Bellybear104 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I luv it plz continue! :-)
danickzta chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
god have you captured Damon in all of his epic, blinding, hate-to-love-him-but-love-to-hate-him douchbaggery. this was one amazingly amazing story.

i think i'll go spam kevin with fanmail begging for please-oh-please-for-the-love-of-god i just want some more Delena! for the rest of the night just for the simple Thrill of Indiscretion.
dfjlgfhgdzsjdf chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I LOVED this! I was grinning from start to finish because it was. Just. So. Damon. The characterisation was fantastic,the pace was good and I was giggling the whole way through.

very enjoyable!

xIYH
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
So I just read your cencoroll story and I was wondering why the writing style was so familiar and realized I had chanced upon this story a long time ago but didn't review (SORRY .)

erm.

Extraneous explanations aside,

awesome writing style

me likes a lot
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
(This girl and her spunk.)

ChasingProse chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Amazing.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is hilarious! Your characterisation of Damon is perfect!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »