Reviews for Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/12
I really love all the literal extended metaphors food. It's awesome. 'Cream of glory' is my favourite. XD
pineapplefreak chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is the best thing ever I'm laughing so much
Shanza chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Crazy enough to be exceedingly entertaining!
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awh, baby Cas is precious. Raising his Teddy bear from perdition. "What's a China?" Just adorable!

And Anna, she's adorable too! She's like a broody pre-teen girl in this. It's so cute.
Apollaskywalker chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Mashed compassion, Anna's salad, and Cas's teddy bear never fail to make me laugh, this is excellent
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I lost my shit when Castiel raised his teddy bear from Perdition.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Interesting...
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Lil Cas is so cute!
Alura96 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
hey :-) i'm a huge fan of Supernatural,and Castiel is my favorite character. you've done a superb job over here,portraying all the characters so beautifully, your imagination is awesome and you write really well :-)
Quartic Moose chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Well, Gabriel DID say, "What you guys call the Apocalypse, I used to call Sunday dinner." *snort* This fic made my day, very entertaining. I especially liked the food. Cheers!
Shirley007 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
LOL This was funny as hell! Great job!
Tsukiyomi00 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was great, I couldn't help but imagine this actually happening and seriously lmao repeatedly(Especially the part with God getting PO'd at the humans for wearing clothes, that was kinda pervy somehow...lol; ). Anyway I adored it and it is definitely faved3 Hope to read more from you soon_3
Aki and Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This had several laugh out loud moments for me. I really liked it. Quite clever. Good work.
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You should really do another one like this; a sequel or a stand-alone, I dunno, just something because this fic is SO DAMN GOOD!

Kiddie Cas is to die for! (Yes, I'm aware of that slight pun XD)

Also, "killed dogs" and resurrected teddy bears are awesome...
No one specific chapter 1 . 1/18/2010