Reviews for It Was For The Best: Part 2
seibelle chapter 33 . 3/30/2013
I never thought there was a for sharing even if the show has ended. ))
Guest chapter 33 . 12/12/2012
please please finish this story just give a happy ending, it's such a sad part to leave it at.
kjc chapter 33 . 6/10/2012
pls pls pls pls i am begging you pls complete this everyone wants to kno how it ends.
walk65 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
You have to continue. At least until jack and irina make up, and get the misunderstanding cleared up.
men555 chapter 33 . 12/8/2010
Pleaseeeeeeeeee continue !

You can't just stop.
jacna chapter 33 . 11/4/2010
please finish the storie i really loved it vry much and i know it's a long time but again update soon)
jacna chapter 33 . 10/27/2010
please update storie 3:)
A Fan Of Your Alias Stories chapter 33 . 6/29/2010
Omg I read "It was For the Best" and this one and I have tosay you have really great author potential! I love how you portray Jack and Irina,although at first I was a little upset thatyou made them 'soft' but then i read the chapter when the triplets came in and I was like oh thats why lol. I absolutely hated Cuvee and Sloane and I'm thrilled that Sark and Chase weren't all bad and I hope Sark might appear later with his wife and kids. I do have one request though... Could you put Renee Rienne and Tom Grace in your story. Or just Renee because I thought she was so cool as the 'kind of good but very brutal assassin' and I was so pissed when 'Sydeny'/Anna killed her. Because I just knew Renee could have kicked Anna's ass if she just had a fair fight... Anyway your awesome write whenever you can and I hope to hear from you soon 8D.
margaret-the 1st time chapter 33 . 4/18/2010
I assume u are "retired" from this chapter. Pouting. Hope u someday or "someyear" will write again. U have a great day/week/months! Smiles. Good luck!
Margaret-the1st time chapter 33 . 12/22/2009
U rock! Cute pickering between the double Ks. Thank u!

Can't wait to read more about double Ks and J/I. Happy holiday!
SofiaBellatrixBlack chapter 33 . 12/21/2009
I just love it... it's so perfect.

Please, update soon as possible, because your storie is absoluty perfect...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...
Margaret-the1sttime chapter 32 . 12/20/2009
Thank u for giving me good fix on double Ks. I am good for few days. Thanks again.

I hope there will be good outcome for J/I at their home. I know it will take them long time to let go of their tramuas. Good night!
SofiaBellatrixBlack chapter 32 . 12/20/2009
Jack finally get home... things are back to normaly.

I just love it, kiss and merry christmas. )
Margaret-the 1st time chapter 31 . 12/20/2009
Pouting. No dosage of double Ks for me. It is all right! Your Irina and Jack are so stubborn to speak their true feeling. They need someone to slap their heads. Sighing. Can"t wait to see the result of their finally-bonding. Keep it up. Have a good holiday!
RishkaDerevko chapter 31 . 12/19/2009
Fabulous story. It's a shame that Irina and Jack are hesitant to be how they used to, but it's understandable. Oh and as far as the medical note i think we all were too on the edge of our seats to really .