Reviews for First Do No Harm
Great love it
iHATEamarorollins chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Great
pineapplegrl77 chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
THIS IS A GREAT ENDING! LOVE IT!
Mamma Corleone chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
AMAZING! *-* I'm completely chocked and happy (yeah, happy! o/) with this end! you have no more balls Mr Son-Of-a-Bitch! love love love 3 and EO is forever! Congrats, you're an incredible author...
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Awesome end to the story! I really liked the twist, it was something certainly different! Awesome job! I really enjoyed this story..The bastard got what he deserved! :) Great job!

P.S. I'm glad Liv was taken care of in her apartment..nice job there! I thought she wouldn't dare go back to a hospital..I'm off to read the start of your other story..Great job here! Another awesome fic you're my fave. svu writer for sure! :)
liviscool chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
awesome job!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
I loved this story! It was really good!
EdibleSlaw chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
I loved that for once Liv didn't hurt him. In to many stories she hurts the bad guys that hurt her, and by doing that I can't see her healing well over all. To much guilt and stuff of having had to hurt him. It really doesn't make it better for victims. I would have liked for them to meet though they both know what it's like to be drugged and raped by the same man a Doctor. I also would have liked to see a small part of a chapter dealing with her having to see another Doc, and not handling it well. I just can't see her handling it well at all. With all that said I loved this story, it was so good. It was awesome.
co21 chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
This was an awesome story from beginning to end. I loved it! And i liked the twist at the end. Overall very good job on this story. :)
baerritosandtears chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
yay! totally loved this story!
TV Angel 711 chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Awesome ending! I love it! You are a great writer! This was a great story!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
SunRise19 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Oh man...I really want to know what happens next! This story is great..how far can the guy get with a wound to the leg and being cuffed? This is an awesome story..I can't wait to read more!
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Ugh this bastard dr. prick is pissing me off! He's an ass..Liv can't take those pills..or maybe she can pretend to..this is a great story! This dr. is so pissing me off! Lol I know I wrote that twice..
SunRise19 chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
This dr. is a sick bastard..i hope Liv and the other women that are under this dr.'s "care," will be ok..maybe Liv can pretend she's asleep but really not be and when the dr. comes in to do something to her she can tell and stop it? Or El can stop him...maybe coming in as the dr. is, "caring," for her..I'm sure in your story at least this bastard has asulted many women or even young girls. sick prick..he needs to get it in jail see how he likes it!

This is a good story..very unique..you always come up with these fantastic plots..you're my fave. SVU writer!
lil chapter 7 . 4/13/2011