Reviews for Wedding Date Blues
Lololo chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
I had to stop reading cuz I was screaming like an idiot lol well done! Well done!
tannerose5 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I love it when I know what's coming. It's like reading "The Movie " before going to the movies (something I do).
Tannerose5/lolyncut
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I've lost the ability to log-in as lolyncut, but now I can reread and review all my favorites again. Love this story. You have picked up on Reid's awkwardness perfectly.
Tannerose5/lolyncut
Kataraang0 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
This is cute! But what if Reid twists his ankles? That's what happens when you wear miss-matched socks!

Anyway, you've made this so believable!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I'm not metro... And even I know to match the tie with the dress.
lolyncut chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I'm loving this. I reread this from time to time, so I have commented on some of the chapters already. Love these two together. Wish CM would consider putting these two lovebirds together, but I guess I'm out of luck. Oh well, here's to the next chapter.
lolyncut chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I knew this would happen. Love, love, love the story. I'm off the the epilogue. Thanks for the wedding. Maybe another one will be in their future.
lolyncut chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
I think you got it just right. These two belong together. I see Spencer getting a little more comfortable later on in the story.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I read this a while back, but never reviewed it. Well, I fogot what happened, so here I am.I love these two together. HOpe I'm not disappointed.
DreamerChild88 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Amazing story! I love how you portray Reid; he seems very much in character. Emily and Spencer is a different pairing (at least for me) but I really like how you write the two of them together. Great job!
PagetPaulson chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
You have to keep going with this story. It's very nice and heartwarmimg.
sethsduck17 chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
so i found one of the many sequels to this and had to backtrack to find the start of it and i had my doubts about a reid/prentiss pairing but i found myself utterly engrossed in this...so much so that i squealed a little bit from time to time! lol. and as much as i don't know if i can see reid saying that he can't wait to see her dress on the floor...i just thought about him saying it and how sexy it would sound and damn it, it suddenly became a-ok with me that you made him say that. lol. but i love this story and i'm sure i'll love the rest as well :)
criminal mind fan laughing chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
I was laughing soo hard when I read the Morgan Garcia phone call! I am so glad I have found you! You are the best criminal minds fanfic writer I have found! Expect for the whole Reid and Prentiss getting together seems so weird I thought it was great! (sorry, I've never really thought the idea of Reid dating was imaginable, even the few times he flirted on the show! although I did love his magic trick with the bartender!)
oh thankgoodness chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
sorry I can't remember my emial, if i did i would write this review from my account! Sorry.

But OH MY GOODNESS!