Reviews for The Sebastian Figure
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow. That was beyond amazing. I'm almost speechless! (Believe me when I say that is truly saying something.) I liked this AU but I'm glad it wasn't in the book. For starters, it would've been far too sad in an already tragic scene. Secondly, I don't think Rick Riordan could've pulled this off as heart-breaking blunt and honest as you've done in this piece. Luke and the rest of them seem to be very well in character. There's not much to correct grammar/spelling-wise.

I think my favorite part of the entire piece is the fact that you managed to slip in a little Annabeth/Luke on the sly. Thanks for that!

Once again, great job!
ragdolljazz chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh this was too sad! I couldn't even cry, it was like a car crash, you can't look away because of some sort of horrified fascination with making yourself hurt inside.

Such a dark story but you pull it off so it's not emo or aything.

Amazing job!
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh my goodness... I actually cried. I -never- cry. Ever. But I did at your fic. _
This story was really good, and your writing style gives me hope for the fandom :) Thank you for writing such a touching work of fiction... It was sad, but written so well that I could almost feel the emotions of the characters _ And Luke! Oh goodness, Luke. I've been so sad for him since the end of the first book, thinking maybe he was just being used and controlled. But your story kinda showed me the side of him that was strong through everything, and that's more in-character for Luke than him running away from what he'd signed up for :) Good job with the ficcy~ I look forward to (hopefully) reading more of your work!
GlidingOne chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh dear. You are a very dark writer, but very good at what you do. Wow.

-Drifting One

. . . the stories my sister is choosing are depressing me. Good, but sad.

-GLiding One
0000000000000089 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
A new story without letting me know? How could you! XD;

I loved how you described the moment where Athena is about to kill him with the spear; its happens in s split second (probably) for most, but perhaps more drawnout for Luke. Gah, how do you even describe his feelings and that scene so perfectly! Now I'm ashamed at my attempts, haha.
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
this is so sad...but i really love it! )
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That was an amazing fic. I loved your play on emotions and the sense of doom that Luke had... and the quote at the start of the chapter. Good idea. Keep it up!