Reviews for Teaching Luffy
The Floof Ball chapter 1 . 7/5
* sudden intake of breath* * dead silence * ... THIS WAS SO GREAT! I absolutely loved it! This is a masterpiece!
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 1 . 5/25
Robin is lovely here, battling with the dichotomy of living an adventure and building a relationship with the crew, vs simply sinking herself into a book and experiencing a more passive sort of immersion. And Luffy drags her out of it; or maybe she just drags herself out of it when she makes the simple decision of teaching him how to read. Either way, it's lovely to read.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 5/18
Wah, I quite like this fic ;) It's cute ;)
And true, there weren't any schools in Luffy's childhood on that island.
1 One Piece Fan chapter 1 . 4/24
that was heartwarming, i almost cried my god
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
very nice
Everlight18 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
This is really good! I love how Robin teaches Luffy to read and he in turn comforts her in that special way of his. And, yes, Luffy is definitely not stupid. It frustrates me to no end when writers assume that and I was so happy to see how you handled Robin and Luffy's lessons and relationship. The ending was really good to! Great job!
HeterochromaticRevolutionary chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This story was such a joy to read. You're right about there not being enough friendship fics in this fandom. You captured Robin's character so well which is difficult to do because she is so beautifully complex. Thank you for writing this.
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
This was really good! There really need to be more Robin and Luffy friendship fics out there. And you did a great job with this one!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Good theory on how Luffy and Robin would have had similar childhoods, even if canon disproved it. Still, I could totally see this happening in canon (and I doubt the bandits taught Luffy much on reading)

Thanks for doing this, you are right that such stories are too rare!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Well that's adorable. I love that even if Luffy became interested with his new skill you didn't totally change his character. I really enjoyed reading this:)
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Luffy will give you a lot of heart attack and even more gray hairs for his crazy antics, but I think they are all worth it with all the trust and love he gives in return. Robin, you and the rest of SH Pirate are doomed to be his forever.

Also I may be spazzing a bit too much while reading this lovely story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Nakama-ship rules!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
It's beautiful! I was impressed that you merged in canon so flawlessly, by putting in the Rainbow Mist. Robin/Luffy nakamship forever!
Inrainbowz chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
That was the sweetest thing ever. Loved it. Thank you !
Inrain
Frostbert chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Excuse me as I gently stick this golden star sticker onto this story and claim it as one of my favourite nakamaship stories.
Tomas chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love it because it's short and simple and it seems to fit right in.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »