Reviews for Teaching Luffy
Cecebean7 chapter 1 . 6/23
This story was such a joy to read. You're right about there not being enough friendship fics in this fandom. You captured Robin's character so well which is difficult to do because she is so beautifully complex. Thank you for writing this.
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/11
This was really good! There really need to be more Robin and Luffy friendship fics out there. And you did a great job with this one!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/14
Good theory on how Luffy and Robin would have had similar childhoods, even if canon disproved it. Still, I could totally see this happening in canon (and I doubt the bandits taught Luffy much on reading)

Thanks for doing this, you are right that such stories are too rare!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Well that's adorable. I love that even if Luffy became interested with his new skill you didn't totally change his character. I really enjoyed reading this:)
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Luffy will give you a lot of heart attack and even more gray hairs for his crazy antics, but I think they are all worth it with all the trust and love he gives in return. Robin, you and the rest of SH Pirate are doomed to be his forever.

Also I may be spazzing a bit too much while reading this lovely story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Nakama-ship rules!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
It's beautiful! I was impressed that you merged in canon so flawlessly, by putting in the Rainbow Mist. Robin/Luffy nakamship forever!
Inrainbowz chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
That was the sweetest thing ever. Loved it. Thank you !
Inrain
Frostbert chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Excuse me as I gently stick this golden star sticker onto this story and claim it as one of my favourite nakamaship stories.
Tomas chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love it because it's short and simple and it seems to fit right in.
lurob chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
very good. i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Good!
Mrs. Natsu Dragoneel chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I loved this story hopefully you make another one piece one when luffy trads a romantic book. And gets curious so he goes and ask robin about it and it leads to a lemon or them getting together. I"ll follow u and this story hopefully u use my idea.
Awesome chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Sweet, kept to the characters personalities, and very well written short story. Lovely job.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
It's really Good! XD

I do think that Luffy actually fast learned if he get great and patient teacher like Robin...!

It's Amazing!

But i didn't remember which episode Luffy asked about Robin's book that tell everyone he couldnot read...?!
Please tell me! DX
Doudouille chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Hello !

This was interesting. I like thos little moments when Robin taught Luffy how to read, and the way she went to do it.

Thanks for sharing.