Reviews for The Falcon and the Mare
meriland25 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
this is a wonderful story, I love the twins and your take on both Anne's, it is realistic and interesting. I dearly hope that you will continue this fic, I would hate it to see such an amazing story unfinished. Have a nice day, and thank you for the chance to read sucha wonderful story!
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I want to see more
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
this is really interesting and good please update soon.
Vaneria Potter chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Please tell me you plan on continuing this, because I loved it beyond words!
segrccgg chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
I quite enjoy reading this story. Catherine and Henry are together, and Hal and Anne of Cleves seem very suited for each other.
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
please update soon

at least henry's wives will hopeful get a happy ending
G chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Noooooo

You didn't update after this. :( And when so many interesting things are happening. Well, at least you're still writing other stories...
G chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Another great chapter. I'm glad that Anna and Hal's romance is well on its way, andthe passion between Anne and Tom is intensifiying
G chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Anothervexcellent chapter! Not much to say, butI ca't wait for the wedding
G chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
I'm glad that Anna and Kayherine are off to a good start, and that Anne and Tom's romance is starting toget noticed.
G chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Anne is my favourite wife, but I adored the Anna scene! I can't wait for those two to fall in love!
G chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Good job; now I won't get confsed about which Anne is which.

Are you going to make the other 3 wives come in the story too? I'd like to see their changed fates
G chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is amazing so far! I love how the title is both of the Annes 'symbols'

I also love the fact that Katherine is happy, although I think there should be at least one argument between her and Henry about something - maybe Henry being reluctant to'crush' heretics?

Anne of Cleves and Hal (BTW, good idea to give him a nickname so we don't mix him up with his father) will probably have a very sweet marriage. I can't wait for them to meet.

Hopefully, the Anne/Thomas romance will be as famous as the real one, but without the tragic ending. I wonder how you will have to make it hard for them to marry - perhaps Thomas is forced to marry another, so seeks an annulment? Maybe there should be conflict with the church somehow too.

I also like Hal and Thomas' relationship. They remind me of Arthur and Henry.

Sorry for all the suggestions, but I really like this fanfic! Luckily for you, next review may be shorter since I 'gushed' a lot in this one
TheGrandDuchess chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
I wish you would continue with this story, it very good a brought together very well.
randomtastic7 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
While it doesn't look like you're going to update this story, I still find it to be interesting!