Reviews for The Falcon and the Mare
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 7 . 7/20
Oh goodness, I love this story! I hope that one day soon it will be continued.
pshortie265 chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Oh, rats,that is all you wrote. Loved Anne of Cleaves especially. Would like, as you said, to have seen more of Lady - PRINCESS- Mary. Enjoyed the cameo of Jane Seymour and would enjoy a Catherine Howard one as well.
Even with the changes in their lives, I still have a hard time picturing Henry that docile. Each of the twin princes were a little one dimensional but that could be fixed in later chapters. Are they religious like their mother? What games or activities do they play with each other and by themselves? Who at court are their friends?
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
Oooooo Tom made his intentions clear and Anne accepted! So excited.
I like how Hal made a contingency plan in case Henry and Katherine are furious at Tom intentions.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Jane Seymour has made an appearance, not my favorite of the wives, but nice enough. I do hope she doesn't try to kill Anne as she did in 'Handmaid'. Maybe she and George will get married.

I do hope things work out for Tom and Anne, as I'm really starting to like them together.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Oh Hal! Tom's right, Hal's well on his way to being in love with Anna. He'll make a right proper and caring husband to her. I absolutely love how he wanted to beat William to a pulp for harming Anna.

I like that Anne and Ursula are friends, and are in each other's confidence. HEHE I can't wait to see the tables being turned on Norfolk and Boleyn. It'll be so much fun!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
I despise Norfolk and Boleyn, absolutely despise them. Thinking of and using Anne as a tool to acquire all that their greedy hands desired. I'm glad that Anne stood up for herself and isn't going to let them use her like that willing.

I'm also glad that Katherine is reliving many of Anna's fears. Katherine above everyone else in the family knows what Anna's going though.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Hal and Anna should get along quite nicely. I like that Hal is already protective of her, which is sweet.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I like the that the idea for this story was taken from Robert Frost's poem, as it such a lovely poem, and makes for an interesting idea. I like the idea that Prince Henry survived and had a twin. I especially like that Mary is still born. I LOVE 'What If' stories and the twists they bring with them.

I love that Hal is to marry Anne of Cleves. I liked her character in the show and what I've learned about her. I think she'll make a lovely bride for Hal and in time a gracious and lovely queen.

HEHE Anne Boleyn has Tom all but speechless.
meriland25 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
this is a wonderful story, I love the twins and your take on both Anne's, it is realistic and interesting. I dearly hope that you will continue this fic, I would hate it to see such an amazing story unfinished. Have a nice day, and thank you for the chance to read sucha wonderful story!
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I want to see more
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
this is really interesting and good please update soon.
Vaneria Potter chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Please tell me you plan on continuing this, because I loved it beyond words!
segrccgg chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
I quite enjoy reading this story. Catherine and Henry are together, and Hal and Anne of Cleves seem very suited for each other.
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
please update soon

at least henry's wives will hopeful get a happy ending
G chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Noooooo

You didn't update after this. :( And when so many interesting things are happening. Well, at least you're still writing other stories...