Reviews for Origin Romances
This was really cute :)
ShadowsRaven chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Loved it!
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Thank you for making me smile. I needed it after a particularly harrowing story lol
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Theses...were awesome. No words can describe this. If I had to pick my favorite, it would be Amell/Cullen, Aeducan/Gorim, and Tamlen/Mahariel. Especially Tamlen/Mahariel. I really wished he lived and you can get those two characters together. :(

As for Cousland and Tabris...I have to agree with another reviewer. Cousland/Alistair and Tabris/Zevran. I haven't played the Dwarf Commoner yet (or Mage, come to think of it), so I haven't got an opinion with Brosca/Leske.

Anyway, awesome job and I would love to see more one-shots with these characters again!

God Bless!
FyreBrande chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Okay, this was pretty much awesome! Cheer for Gorim! I so wished for him back(until Alistair asked me to spend the night with him..."Gorim who?"). I loved all of these. Only thing-and maybe I'm being way too OCD-in the City Elf Origin, isn't Soris your cousin? I absolutely love him and all(he's one of my favorite NPCs), but wouldn't marrying your cousin be a bit...creepy? Or is that just me? Eh, never mind. I loved the whole deal. )
slyjinks chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
All I can say is,

"Aw."
Music.Junkie98 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Loved it! Each one was short, but you could just feel the love!

Sorry. I'm a hopeless romantic! It isn't fair what happens to Tamlen! :(

Spoiler: One you do 3 out of the 4 quests (gathering an army...Paragon of her Own Kind, Nature of the Beast, etc. etc. etc.) you meet Tamlen at camp after your ambushed (if your Dalish, of course) he'll be all darkspawny, and you have to kill him...however, if you're a female, he says he always loved you...almost made me cry.
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Oh my gosh, that was spectacular. I'm only sad it was so short! You did all of them so well! And, really, I can't agree more. The romances are fine and all in the game, but I want my origin romances back! I demand the option to save Tamlen or win back Gorim and Cullen and all of the above!

Wonderful job here, truly! Most of these pairings just don't get enough love here, and I wish I knew where the best ones were hiding! I'm glad I found yours. A gem, truly.

TK
Anonymous Echo chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Lmfao. Your little author note at the bottom made me laugh. XD!

Anyways, sounds interesting, I can't wait to read more!
Cuddlelove chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Thank you so much for this! Bioware is so cruel setting us up with all these wonderful pairings only to toss them away as soon as we get attached. When Tamlen came back as a ghoul to tell my dalish that he loved her, I was like 'Where's the kiss him senseless option!' I'm a huge fan of Gorim and Oghren's voice actor and was very disappointed at how that romance was handled. You'd think thereā€™d be at least SOME relationship repercussions from our warden's past life.

I was also disappointed that you couldn't romance Sten, especially after the interesting banter between him and Morrigan, but that's something different. XD

Please continue and elaborate on them all!
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh god, yes. The second I saw how Cullen was with my little elven mage, I immediately shipped them so hard. I want a Amell/Cullen romance so much that I'd take a non-voiced one, just so I could have one!

Cousland and Gilmore... would have been cute. At least as an option. I still like her with Alistair too much, though.

I admit that Soris was pretty awesome in the city elf origin. My Tabris belongs to Zevran, though.

For some reason I never thought of Tamlen as a romance for my Dalish elf. I dunno why.

I haven't seen the dwarven ones yet, but I do believe I'll be shipping Gorim and Aeducan pretty hard too, from what I've heard.

Can I be selfish and ask for a one-shot of each of those possibilities?
Pisceanduality chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is pure, crystallized AWESOME.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I believe you need to write more Tamlen love stuff. kay thanks.
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I haven't played through all the origins, but I -love- Amell/Cullen and Cousland/Gilmore. I get so attached to minor characters, and kept wanting to set my characters up with random ones from the origin stories, so I really love this.
klachcik chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I totally agree with the mage/cullen and tamlen/dalish

they were soo cute together

I also thought that gilmore and cousland was also adorable but i liked cousland/alistair ship better

these are such cute storys

and you have to admit zevran is total lols