Reviews for Willingly Forgotten
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 3/11
Nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Silversun XD chapter 8 . 2/23
Me loves this story! XD

Please update! XD
EpicDaydreamer chapter 8 . 2/9
I really enjoyed this story and I know it's been a while since you updated, but I was wondering if you still planned to work on this story.
Anonymous 111194 chapter 8 . 1/2
When is this going to be updated? The wait is killing me. :/ Please update soon
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
this is a really good story and i can't wait for the next chapter. update soon!
pichu10176 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Hm this crossover is deeply interesting. Sad to know that this fanfiction hasn't been updated in awhile. I'm really curious on what Kagome is trying to do exactly and how Toushiro will resolve this fight. Your portrayal of all of the characters seem accurate to their original works so be reassured that you wrote Matsumoto's character very well.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Please update soon!
Did Kagome go back to Tokyo?
Will 'chibi-taicho' see her again and fix things up or make things worse?
Who's gonna find out about this relationship? If/when they do, what will the person or people do?
if/when Kagome is sent to soul society, will she be able to keep or gain her memories?

I love the story!
sweetpotatopumpkin chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This is really good story I can't wait for the next update so please update soon.
Kagome pairing chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I rlly like this story and it should be finished if u don't want to then I shuld put it up for adoption
Horschler chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Please come back to this
Awesomness chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Really good story! Please update!
Infinities Lover chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
LOVE THIS! PLEASE update!
Trixie chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
awe...it made me cry... :'(
Colette Hyuga chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Aww this story was just so beautiful. Kagome waiting yo set things and toshiro is quite adorable. The story was very smmoth and flowing, loved it!.
Aloever chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I was really enjoying this. If you ever decide to continue I look forward to seeing where your story goes! :)