Reviews for Willingly Forgotten
olivia.rodriguez.927 chapter 2 . 7/10
I love this~
Can you update reflections of the past
trouvaille chapter 2 . 4/17
I love this. I really liked the line that said "but you will be monitored and if anything seems wrong, I will be giving you a soul burial" maybe I'm reading too much into this but he said "I", Not other shinigami. He could have said "We" or "Someone". The romantic in me is squealing and thinking that they will meet again, ahahaha
Angella1012 chapter 2 . 3/18
Ah! I love this chapter and how this story is slowly coming along~ I'm glad you're not making a huge 'Love at First Sight' that you see a lot, and that they actually are still pretty wary of one another. Looking forward to the next one~
Wicked.Onna chapter 2 . 3/14
omg I love this and it's so very well written
I have so much love for this story
Ive never read the original, so i am sitting the edge of my seat and wanting more!
I am definitely keeping an eye out for more chapters!
Hiya! T'is been a while since I saw an update on this story, I honestly found it interesting so please keep it up!

My only advice to you is maybe keep your paragraphs short. Since there is so much to read it takes longer for the reader to get to the point... if that makes sense.
For example when she's healing his hand. Replace and put the sentences in a different order so it makes us want to read more like..

"Suddenly his eyes, watching intensely on their hands, were now on her. She focused back down, though nervously under his gaze."

Or something like that. So that the explanation of what is happening in the story comes later, not in the beginning. Otherwise it won't be as exciting for the reader.

Anyway I hope that helps. I really hope that you update soon!

Pia.
CupcakeCannibal chapter 2 . 2/16
Ahhhh. This is so good. I can't wait for the next update!
BlueOceana chapter 2 . 2/10
Hey just wanted to say good job and that I'm glad that you picked up this story again! I really like this pair and there are not enough story's with them! I will be looking forward to the next update!
Fire-Wind-DragonsCouple chapter 2 . 2/9
Great chapter and story. Cant wait for an update
Phantom chapter 2 . 2/8
When I saw that you updated, I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. This really brightened my day and mood considerably. I, literally, just reread the first chapter the other day and to see chapter 2 here was the best, if not, THE best part of my day.

I, personally, like your focus and attention on eyes and eye contact. It fits the story in my opinion. They say "eyes are the window to the soul" and since they're both souls, it seems appropriate. I like the changes you added to this chapter and can't wait for more.

Update when you can. I'm looking forward to more!
Bunny.W.K chapter 2 . 2/7
I remember when I first stumbled upon this story, before the revision, and I was highly interested in it. The idea is really interesting and my mind is buzzing in trying to figure out Kagome's current predicament. There are a few ideas, but I will wait to read what happens to see if any of them are even close.
I hope the revision doesn't take too long, though please, don't rush yourself. With that said, please keep up the great work!

- BunnyWK
dragonfly1339 chapter 2 . 2/7
I love this story! I loved it back when you first posted it and now I am falling in love with it all over again. (:
demon's purity chapter 2 . 2/7
I really like your rewrite so far!
Madiline Magnolia chapter 2 . 2/6