Reviews for Oh I Believe In Yesterday
IceQueenForLife chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I just found this and dang i loved it XD
Ambrosia Xenakis chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
ASDFGHJKL NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THIS. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING. WE COULD SECRETLY BE TWINS. JUST ASDFGHJKL IT MADE ME CRY AND EVERYTHING. PURE PERFECTION.
lucianolover chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really liked this story. It is definitely an interesting thought. I think maybe I should go back and reread all the books and see what I can pick up on. Haven't read them in years, maybe they need to be seen with fresh eyes.
ThePrince394 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Absolutely an amazing story, written perfectly. I was nearly in tears reading the last few lines :) It has to be said it was this story that inspired the plot for my story I hope you don't mind me saying :P But still wonderful, well done to you. You may have a cookie/gold star for this xx
MostlyFriendless chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, the way you wrote the story felt like Lemony himself was writing it, and it was perfectly paced! Great job! Carolyn
Scarlet Silverweaver chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awwwww :)

Seriously, that was adorable!
Kayla chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hi this is Tonks from The awkward moment page! I'm so sorry I just got the chance to read this now. I absolutely love it! You're a great writer!
Mrs. Marauder chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
HEY! Its admin Lily from the awkward moment page...I loved this! Its very accurate to thoughts and what not. Anyway I loved it and you have skills!
tunystark chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow, this is amazing! You got the characters down exactly how I imagine them, and Violet seemed so real and perfect. All the Lemony/Beatrice moments you snuck in were beautiful, but also so, so sad.

I never really bought into the whole 'Violet Snicket' thing, but you made this so realistic, and Lemony being Violet's dad is now my new canon, just saying. So, thank you for that!

I haven't read any of your other work yet, so I'll be getting to that now!

Once again, this was an awesome/amazing/epic story, keep it up! :)

- Voldy
kxchz chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Your story is amazing! I have read all of the books, including the Unauthorized Autobiography and The Beatrice letters, and your story seems to match up perfectly! I love how you remembered to include baby Beatrice in your story. I had recently read this several months ago, and have been searching the internet to find it ever since. I'm so glad I've finally rediscovered it! Anyways, keep up the good work! :)
SockNinja chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
OH MY GOODNESS! This was AMAZING! Like, I read it and I literally thought "Whoa, this could be from the books!" It was just TOO amazing! I hope you continue to write things like this! :D
Hopeblossom chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow I loved this - I could imagince Voilet and lemony Snicket being related. Good job :)
SakuraWolf11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hey Sheena it's Div from school. (You know who I am I hope XD.) Going on, I loved the fic. I admit that I didn't finish the entire SofUE series but I DID read at least four of the books, (I think). The way you wrote the one-shot kept me interested and I didn't feel confused at all even though I don't know everything about the situation. Too many writers leave readers hanging, only letting "hardcore" fans understand what the heck's going on. Good job. I'm on to reading your JazzXBella fic.

Sakura

P.S. I will warn you now that I'm not a big fan of Bella but I'm sure you'll make her better XD.
jesusofsuburbia2o2o chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Gawd, I loved how you wrote this! Your writing gets better and better, I tell you! As it should! D

LEMONY SNICKET SO IS THE OTHER PARENT! Not only does it make complete and total sense, it would explain why a supposed not family member is writing the fucking biography of three kids that he shouldn't care about at all!

YAH. SO IT WAS GOOD.

(I seem to be writing in all caps a lot lately. Sowwy.)
E-MAN chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a writer can use this golden opportunity to offer well deserved praise and/or tips for is awesome!