Reviews for The Confession
Tatablp chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Awesome fic!
TrueLoveAlwaysLP chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Fantastic story!

I started reading and could not stop until finishing.

Richard and Kahlan are meant to be together and it's great that they can be together. Their love is self-sacrificing and it will protect Richard so they can be together for real.

Did you came up with this or is this from the series? I ahve only watched up to episode 10 so I don't know.

BTW I love how you show their feelings for each other.

It's just getting a little bit confusing when you switch the POV without a warning.

I will go on to the sequel right away.
rosewing86 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
AMAZING! i loved it! PLEASE write more!
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
AWW~! AWESOME~!
MontyPythonFan chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
No! Not the end! I DEPEND on this fic to come home to after a long day at work! Lol, a sequel at least surely? ;-)

Loved it. Beautifully written all the way through, nsistent with characterisations and kept a fab storyline.

Thank you!

Lord Darken Rahl chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
wow sweet ending! I hope you write that story about what Darken Rahl is up to. I'm very curious about that:D
SakuraMoon08 chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
I love your story! I don't think i've ever been more excited about a fanfiction before, thanks for uploading frequently :D Hey do you you know the episode where Richard picks up Kahlan from the ground, it's daytime and apperently she was unconscious or something... i saw it in a video on youtube. If you don't i understand, once again, great story!
MontyPythonFan chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Woop!

Omg did NOT see that ending coming. Best chapter yet. Absolutely loving this fic!

Lord Darken Rahl chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
ye go Richard!

please update?
scrawn chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
wow, great chapter! not sure what you rewrote, but i liked the endings. looking forward to seeing what the ramifications are. yikes.
kellentia chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
hello! nice story you have here. thanks for updating so quickly! :)
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Great job! Keep it up.

Happy writing,

Katie
MontyPythonFan chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Oh my God, I would really like to see some Richard-induced ass kicking right about now!

Poor Kahlan!

Lord Darken Rahl chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
ah poor Kahlan please make a quik update I hope for Richard saving her from those human animals!