Reviews for When Trouble Finds Us
xenascully chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
happy easter! nice lil present to have ur update in my inbox lol
starjems88 chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
Plz update soon:)
chelsea1234 chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
Excellent Chapter! I'm glad Tim sent a message to Gibbs. Thanks :)
STLFAN chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
Let the guilt trip begin.
starjems88 chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
Plz update soon:)
chelsea1234 chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
Oh NO! Who left the damn file on the table! Great chapter! Thanks :)
Shelbylou chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
Another brilliant update. Poor McGee, I can't help but feel really sorry for him right now because of what he has gone through.

Thanks for the great update and I can't wait to read more

Shelbylou x
xenascully chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
yay! nice to see an update, and now i cant wait for more:)
alix33 chapter 23 . 3/29/2010
"driven by the revelation he'd just become aware of and of the unexpected taunting him from the desk where h'd silently sat down to hear what could be heard;" - "he'd silently sat down".

"Before reaching it, They were They brought up short by the man who had found Tim; Larry from the night cleaning crew" - "Before reaching it, they were brought up short".

"As Tony and Ziva attempted to out stare her and do things their way," - "to outstare her".

"grieving young man in its' wake." - "in its wake".

"Gibbs held him tight, as tighly as he would have held Kelly if she'd ever been in emotional pain. As he held the young man, he whispered soothing words to him, in an effort to calm Tim's inner turmoil as well as his nerves." - AW!

"daring him to be able to get out of its' depths." - "out of its depths".

"it wasn't but thirty minutes before Tim began to wimper and thrash in his sleep." - "Tim began to whimper".

"closed his eyes drifted off to sleep." - "closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep."
alix33 chapter 22 . 3/29/2010
"She'd inflicted enough damage to his team to last a life time." - "lifetime" is one word.

"watching with a glimmer of satisfaction as her door snapped open hard enough to touch the wall and bounce part-way back on its' hinges." - "partway back on its hinges".

"that's right you're contribution was to pull his job out from under him!" - "your contribution".

"Jethro, we have problem." Ducky advised him." - "we have a problem".
alix33 chapter 21 . 3/29/2010
"What to you need to tell me about?" - "What do you need".

"Trying to overdue himself by exerting himself with the pressures and stress of venturing out into a public eating establishment will not help the situation." - "to overdo himself".
chelsea1234 chapter 23 . 3/28/2010
That was an unfortunate find. Great Chapter Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 22 . 3/28/2010
WOW! I didn't see that coming. Great chapter. Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
Great chapter! Thanks :)
xenascully chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
somehow i missed this chapter, and now i understand why i was confused at the beginning of the next one lol
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »