Reviews for When Trouble Finds Us
Gustavia chapter 17 . 2/26/2010
Well this is simply breathtaking, yes it is heavy on the heartbreak and as someone said earlier "angst, doesn't even begin to cover it". Words I would have said myself BUT I LOVED THIS, it needs a multi-tissue pack warning

*still sniffing and dries her eyes*

Wow! Just wow to your story telling, this is such a great team fic that rallies around one member.

I love the selfish and rather nasty Jenny, it does fit in with some canon but I do not read fanfic for true canon that is what the episodes are for.

I can honsestly say if this was an episode of NCIS it would have been voted as the most memorable and most heartbreaking.

The en-masse resignations were just the right way to go and I can see SecNav asking for a "scalp" rather than the publicity of being sued and or higher ups having to answer akward queries.

I love the way you tell the tragedy and angst stories and I only stumbled upon you by accident (I came across you while searching for new SG1/NCIS Crossover Fanfics) and have now spent nearly an entire day reading your work.

I don't review that many fics as it has to be something a bit special to move me. Your work is just that, special and I am not talking from the point of view of a younger reader. In truth I am a middle-aged married woman who has taken time out to tell you that you are good, yes your work could do with some slight assist in spelling and grammar BUT that in all honesty has taken no pleasure away from me while reading your stories.

Excellently done and thank you for sharing.

Please update as you can as this is so good.
alix33 chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
"his own experience lending it's aide to being able to handle it in a way that didn't make things worse for the young man." - "lending its aid".

"He and Ziva had almost lost their stomach's," - "lost their stomachs".
starjems88 chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
Please update soon:)
chelsea1234 chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
Great chapter! I'm glad that Tim's feeling better. I guess it'll probably be the calm before the storm with the funeral being tomorrow. Thanks :)
STLFAN chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
A day of progress, only to be met with the funeral tomorrow. Gonna be a tough one.
STLFAN chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
Great update. The emotional stress on everyone could be felt.
Jeremy Kelly chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
Very emotionally charged story. I take my hat off to you. Please continue on
chelsea1234 chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
That was so sad and beautifully written. Thanks :)
starjems88 chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
Please update soon:)
starjems88 chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
How sad... Plaeas update soon:)
chelsea1234 chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
Poor Tim! Great chapter. Thanks :)
starjems88 chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
please update soon:)
STLFAN chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
McGee is really gonna need his NCIS "family" to get thru this one. Good job.
chelsea1234 chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
Oh Poor Tim. As if he hadn't lost enough already. Thanks :)
starjems88 chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
cant wait for the next chapters:)
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »