Reviews for A Glass of Chardonnay and a Bottle of Rum
This is my favorite chapter so far! I love how you portrayed France like he didn't care if everyone found out about their relationship together, and England's reaction was just so... Argh, I couldn't explain it in words! But I'm guessing you know what I mean. Ooh, what if their bosses found out about their marriage? It's just like Romeo and Juliet all over again; a forbidden relationship. And on a completely random note, when you mentioned the chardonnay and rum at the part where they were on the sailboat, I couldn't help but smile as I remembered the fic's title. Come to think of it, I remembered chapters where you mentioned chardonnay and rum, and I couldn't stop smiling. Anyway, back to the topic. I love this. Even if I still obviously haven't even reached halfway across this fic, I'm going to try my best and finish reading this. It just hooked me up, you know? Well, I think that the thing about this fic, is that it shows everyone the different dimensions of France and England's relationship. You portray them as humans, human beings with actual feelings, and quite perfectly, I may add, and that's what I like best about the story. Period.
Shiralala chapter 47 . 3/1
I can't explain it but for some reason this is one of my top favorites out of all of your non-AU drabbles
HappyLuckyAnime chapter 84 . 9/6/2013
I read all these chapters in under two weeks, this was amazing, thank you!
Jeimii-chan2009 chapter 78 . 9/4/2013
i really like this story!
RyuGorgon12 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I'm in loooove, with a fairytale, even though, it hurts! Cause I don't care, if I lose my mind, i'm already cursed! I love that song! Go FRUK!
Guest chapter 52 . 6/13/2013
looool
Katt42 chapter 40 . 11/6/2012
I almost cried on this chapter.
DanieSora chapter 84 . 2/29/2012
this is just wonderful! stalking this!

just because is exactly how I imagine them *O*
JoyHeart chapter 53 . 12/19/2011
I am a bad person. Because when America said 'You use to be so big' I stared a moment and thought, 'That's what she said.'
Nerica chapter 84 . 12/15/2011
Awww England! Such a nice follow-up for last chappie.

"Many times he was relieved, many times he was flattered, touched, and then there were the times he was angry England thought this would work." Hahaha, this is so true for anyone.

Keep writing
Ceri Moriarty chapter 84 . 12/14/2011
Awwwww. :D England is so cute.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 83 . 12/12/2011
-flail- France and Englaaaaaaaand…those poor boys. D:
Nerica chapter 83 . 11/26/2011
Aww, such an angsty one. Yet, I like how France tells England to get out of his own house haha (it is weird for France use 'vous' to England as in "Sortez!", so maybe you can say "Va-t'en!" or "Casse-toi!" or "dégage!" or "Dehors!" instead, as it would sound better :)

I wasn't expecting another update so soon, so nice work!

Keep writing
Nerica chapter 82 . 11/25/2011
Hey, it's been so long since you updated that one, I was about to give you a nudge the other day (then I talked myself out of it the same way Arthur probably talks himself out of being nice to Francis lol). Anyway, what I wanted to say is I am glad to see you're still writing more of these treats. Also, I usually wait until a story is complete to add it to my collection, but since I don't really want this one to end...

Keep it up
IggySwitzy chapter 81 . 7/11/2011
Ok so I read the first chapter thinking that was it. So when I was reading the reviews I thought "wait... what do they mean series? There's only one chapter" so I clicked on the chapter thingy

and there it was... 81 chapters of pure beauty!

u yeah a pointless speech.

Back to the reviewing u;; This is an amazing collection of... I don't know what to call it... 'drabbles'. The friendship in FruK need to appear in more stories like they do in yours. A masterpiece! eFTe