Reviews for A Glass of Chardonnay and a Bottle of Rum
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Ah, England, I'm going to say you deserve this. Your being so mean to Francis sometimes, it's no wonder he won't forgive you.

I thought this very short piece did good at capturing a very important aspect of this relationship, and thank you so much for posting it.

crimson-obsidian-rose
September Rhyme chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
So I was checking your profile as I usually do about once a day JUST LIKE A NORMAL PERSON right?

And then I noticed you said something about a FrUk drabble story.

I thought it was too awesome to be true.

...

I love you. :'D

The story is too awesome. You, my sir, are too awesome.

I call everyone sirs.
Kowalski chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
It's a very good point, that Paris is not Paris without the Eiffel tower. It's very iconic but somehow always beautiful.

I've popped by again to say that you really have mastered these two. The last bit about England being stunned by his beauty of sorts but denying it later really rings true. It says it all. Both of these chapters are lovely.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
These are all really cute Thankies so much for posting! Love these two.
thefullygirlalchemist chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
This is awesome *-*
rae1112 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Whatever England. You know France is pretty.
AnimeDutchess chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Ah...I don't think I could imagine France without the Tower. It's so iconic, like so many things in so many other countries.

Ahn...very nice. I like it.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
I regret not having read the first chapter of this last night, when it was first posted, because both the last chapter and this one are amazingly beautiful. Everything there is to love about FrUK, how it's not very easy for them but how there seems to always be something ripling beneath the surface, you've captured excellently.

These oneshots are excellent. You, my friend, are a master of FrUK.

crimson-obsidian-rose
ForeverFallen304 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Cute. I cant wait to read more
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
We do need more of these. They make me so happy! I quite enjoyed this. It's... soft. And shockingly happy.
unestel chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
So sweet, your depiction of England just feels so right to me. Thank you, we Fruk definitely need more stories like this!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I'm so glad I've gotten into FrUK recently. It's a nice pair, and this is a nice little drabble. Man, you sure work on a lot, don't you?
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27