Reviews for A Glass of Chardonnay and a Bottle of Rum
Readers-Section chapter 9 . 1/14/2011

I love England getting one up on France, since it happens only occasionally...ah, you make them all so lovable, in ways different from their original selves maybe, but so lovable nonetheless.
Readers-Section chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Fascinating view on being a Nation, even if it's a little muddled. That just makes it better, in my opinion. It's not like everyone's got a crystal-clear idea of what they're like.
Readers-Section chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
It's so cool the way you've kept the 'country' part of them in the forefront while they're still so essentially human...amazing!
Readers-Section chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
The feel of each individual chapter is so unique and strong. This feels like regret, simple as that...
Readers-Section chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
It might be cliche or something, but I just love your England so much...
Readers-Section chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Love the mix of the humans' emotions and the countries' makes for a wonderful read!
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'm so happy you've written one-shots for this pairing. Because I love it and YOU write it so well. Like this chapter, so good.
OreoPandas chapter 74 . 1/10/2011
Chapter 74 is my fave w i dunno why but i like it~
Rose chapter 45 . 12/27/2010
I've just found this story and I'm in love with your writing and each vignette.

But I felt compelled to review for this one (even though I'm anon) because you included, "He had raged against the dying of the light."

And no one commented about it.

Thanks for the reference, I love that poem. XD
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 78 . 11/30/2010
This one was nice. Short and poignant. I love the progression you took with the simple idea of France being sorry for England. First England becomes something he no longer feels sorry for, and then France becomes something that no longer feels sorry. Lovely work!
Ak1sA chapter 81 . 11/21/2010
I've missed this. ;3; some good FrUK to spend the day xD Ow, Day ;3; I had to read Freedom again, so sweet and sad ;3;

I have to say that I love your France and England. Their interaction is bittersweet, yet they know each other like no one else can. And the way you show the human side and the nation side of them.

These are my favorite lines: "Being an entire race of Humans meant permanent pain. It was not happiness, but being an entire race of people meant there was permanent hope as well." Just (L)

The fact that France didn't like the first tatoo moved me x3

*3* Wonderful job 8D
YourFloatingAngel chapter 81 . 11/15/2010

This chapter was very nice to read, and at some parts I was like: nowaaai! :C

Nice to finally see a chapter xDD
Ceri Moriarty chapter 81 . 11/11/2010

Poor, lonely Arthur. Loneliness is a nasty, sharp, cold thing, you know?

At least Arthur has a Francis to be frenemies with.

Very nice~ The timeline is a little confusing (when it's a flashback and when it's not) on this one.
nemiah chapter 81 . 11/11/2010
Sapphire-Nefelibata chapter 81 . 11/11/2010
Oh, England. D: You can't just...jeez, they're so complicated and I love it~! But n'aww...them... D: I do love the idea of England in tatoos though. :3 But England's so easily hurt and stung and I've to wonder if France really knows how deeply some of his lands hit...then again, the reverse is probably true, right? England sometimes wounds France deeply as Okay. Anyway, it was fantastic~ :D

403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »