Reviews for Our Time is Running Out
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Whatever happened to 'It is both, or none"?
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
O, why are the best stories to under reviewed? This is amazing, and really tragic. You've portrayed Watson's tremendous courage, loyalty, honour, and inner strength, as well as how Holmes will do what is necessary for a case, but still regrets when it hurts Watson. Can you tell Watson is my favorite?
Animosh chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I'm crying right now, so hard because of this. I'm so glad that Holmes managed to get Watson out of this guy's grasp and I really love the open end that tells of more cases to come for the two.

It's hard to find good fanfictions that portray not RDJ or Cumberbatch, but the true Sherlock Holmes from A. .
I think you captured him perfectly, and his relationship with Watson and that is what makes this story so touching for me. No slash or fluffiness, just a realistic friendship between two men.

Thanks so much for this brilliant fic :)
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Holmes is a loner, he's just a loner with Watson. They are loners together. I also don't believe he would survive long if Watson died, even less so if he thought it was his fault.
Osa chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Not only do you write very well, it is such a relief to read a story intead of those infernal drabbles!