Reviews for Inevitable
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
;_; i don't know what to think. i can't settle on a single emotion. anger, sadness, exasperation... they're in LOVE gods damn it! will someone just tell them already! agh! lol. this piece was beautiful! amazing. thank you so much!

~HIKARi
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Hi there,

What a really wonderful, well written chapter...Like the episode though, I was left with a feeling of sadness for Booth and here in your story a deep feeling of sadness for Bones too...When will they ever get their act 'together'...Bones thinks he does not love her and he thinks the same...Love how he is prepared to wait...hope that she is ready to believe that he does love her and wants her more than anything...

Loved this and thank you...

Ger
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Boo-hoo :-( I missed last nights episode!

I loved this! Very well-written! I don't necessarily agree with the fact that Brennan was crushed after booth told her he loved her and then said as friends. That particular episode didn't play that way for me, but I do believe that she is in love with him, I'm just not completely convinced that she knows that. However, like I said I did not see last nights episode so... maybe I'm wrong.

Kathy
xoSnickersxo chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
aww this was so beautiful! great job!
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Absolutely gorgeous!

They have both been caught between hope and fear since the season opener, and you've captured it beautifully.

I loved that you also included Bren's heart being broken when he backtracked on his 'I love you', because it was clear that she had been hoping for more. Angela mentioned that Booth seems sadder this season, but so does Brennan; and this is why, IMO. Hope and patience for both of them then - a LOT of the first, and hopefully notsomuch of the latter! ;-p
Sheytune chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I love this line (in a 'it breaks my heart' kind of way):

"If he would just wake up, she was going to tell him."

You've done a great job at capturing the character. Loved it.
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Great writing, as always!

About the problem of the coma induced love, I'm not upset but lightly surprised at the course they choose in this season. Booth was from the beginning the emotional wise one, or not? So him being totally blind about his feelings it's quite strange for me. I thought that protection against said feelings was the whole purpose of the infamous "line". But maybe they exchanged roles in the relationship, and now Bones is the wise one.

Ciao, Ari
jerseybones chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Who are you? Where did you come from? You have to be a professional writer from the actual show, which is quite cruel. To pass off THIS as the work of an amateur is disheartening to the rest of us still developing our style.

Ok, back-handed compliments aside ... You really captured them. Your story was so beautifully logical and displayed every angsty point of our beloved characters but in a non-cliched and eye-opening manner that I even saw something new myself. I can see more clearly why she left for Guatemala and I now love the show even more.

Thank you for sharing this piece.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh yay. I've just finished watching as was amazed. You're so right - it's inevitable now, I can almost feel it! Great fic :)
DaLiza chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Beautifully done! Excellent job. :)
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was AWESOME! All my personal sentiments about Booth and Bren brought to life in a wonderful and well written fanfic. Booth has always been in love with Bren but he never allowed himself to face that fact. I have shouted 'Grow a set'! at my TV so many many times. The Dwarf in the Dirt was an delicious episode and your story was the cherry on top.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. Loved it. :)
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Beautiful and poetic. Thank you for sharing this lovely piece of work.
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
So lovely. I need SOMETHING after watching that episode and this was perfect.