Reviews for Betrayal
Rikku Braska chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That was a very good story
Xelena chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
i've experienced something very similar to that, from both amelia and lina's perspective and so i can relate. it was well written, even as it was twisted.
Aloria chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I know your pain. I had a friend do this to me too... I played Amelia as well. *hugs tight* I think... the only thing we can do is just let them go. it hurts, but it's their life they're messing up.

also, I think this is proof that X/L would never work L/G all the way, yo!
Yugure chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Dang, that was hella cool. _ Even though Lina's my favorite character, it's nice to see Amelia finally take a stand against her. Go Amelia! :D Interesting take on the relationships. I think this could be a possibility in a Slayers AU.
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
ohmygod. another BEAUTIFUL and VERY sad fic from Lina Inverse the Dramata! YOu rock SOOO much! I LUV YER FICS! and it was really good how you fit what was happening into the lyrix. (true story? sad.)

very good story.

ja!

gratuity chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Wow...that was very well written, but depressing. Normally I don't like alternate couplings (because I really hate L/Z, but I do like L/X, as long as it doesn't interfere with A/Z) but this was good, noticed a bit of A/Z there yay!
Exceptance is the key chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I thought it was good
Wolfwoodepl chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Hey... it's me. Nicely written. Not much else to say... Keep writing. You rule.
Purin-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Well all that hurt and anger kept Amelia in character .. Awesome fic. Dun worry, I've been through this scenario too
Riley chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Very good story, the writting style was excellent, as usual _ This was really a good story, and you didn't get the chars OOC too much, if at all, it was very slight. btw, did you write the song/ poem that goes along with it? If it has a tune, I'd like to know. Mebbe if I sang it to one of my friends (who is going through something like this) she'd get what I've been trying to tell her. ::sigh:: Anyway, nice fic!
Nuriko Metallium chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
That was very well writen and something most worth while to read. I can't wait to read more of your stories sometime _
edra chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
i like this story *sniffle* and the song/poem parts..
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Yeouch. I am totally against Lina/Xellos fics, but WOW this was amazing. Riveting. You write very well.
Zokuroishi chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
it's just a jump to the left

and a step to the right

put your hands on your hips

and bring your knees in real tight

oh yeah, the story was... yeah
libra-gurl chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Wow! That's an angsty and crafty one! I could see your side of the story and her side of the story. This is a really good one. Poor Lina... poor Amelia. Both of them are right, but both of them are wrong. I totally understand.