Reviews for For Her
Love it so much!
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
AMAZING! Wow, you did a great job! Really good :D
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I just found this story. AMAZING! I loved all of it. Very touching and very deep. Great job!
SpecialAgentG chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
oh my gosh. that made me cry. i was listening to 'lost' by Michael Buble when i read this and it was positively touching. your one of my absolute favorite NCIS fanfic authors. :)
Zartonk chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
omg, this was amazing, great read!
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
so many memories! and you perfectly blended in everything. I should be doing college applications but I found ur stories and haven't stopped reading them. you really should think about doing this for a living! by the time i got to the end, i had tears in my eyes. beautiful 3
Gianne chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
'It was turned completely upside down… or perhaps, right side up.'

I've been reading your stories all day now - who cares about homework - but this sentence really stuck. It just fits so well, and it's so pretty :) Thank you for writing it down for others to read!
christiangirliemiranda chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Okay. So it totally brought tears to my eyes! So beautifully written and it really describes their relationship!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
aw man. I went I watched the video, and it made me choke up. Then I read your story, and I choked up more. Great job.
X5thAvenueX chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Love this, especially the last part!
Dr. JES chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
LOVED IT! What more is there to say? You have managed to weave in so many moments from throughout the show and done them in such a logical and beautiful manner. Absolutely wonderful!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Best one shot EVER! Completely explains the relationship of Tony and Ziva from phone sex to that kiss on the cheek, perfection!
lyndalanz chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Autumn, that was beautiful as usual. I do love reading your stories. You are an amazing writer.
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
so perfect.

really wonderful.

the best I've read in a long time.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
so cute! i love it! its so sweet. And it sounds exactly like Tony. Great job!

Ziva stayed for four years, laughing and investigating and watching and knowing so much more than it made him comfortable to think about.

- best line haha.