Reviews for In This Together
athyb chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
DO NOT want ROMANCE between ALYSS and the CAT?! I mean, that's sooo messed up! Why the hell would a cat fall in love with a human! Like eeeeeewwwwww!

But it was a really interesting story :)
essicaohnsonX chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
You HAVE TO UPDATE! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
what will that potion do to The Cat?
SinfulRedemption chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Thats brilliant. I deeply encourage you to write more. Please. _
Foamy-CheshireCatFreak chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I am truly loving this story! My Alice(Alyss)/Cat fangirl would be very sad if it didn't work out after swooning through most of the six chapters. Keep up the great work (wether you choose for them to be together or nor :D)!
Shakiru chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
I thought you were meaning to make it CatAlyss. 0.0 Oh this is a predicament. I do like the guardianCat/Alyss relationship. But when last chapter it seemed to be taking a turn to romance my mind went 'This could actually be interesting'. It doesn't matter if it does become a romance. Thank you for updating so soon and now I'll really be looking to see if any more updates will happen.
Redd chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Please do it! Amd keep up the good work!
Redd chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh yea roamce romance romance! Alice with Cat would be soo cute! Pretty please!
Redd chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Yesh finally a story of the kitty cat! Update please!
Aquaria Identity 07 chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Honestly, I was surprised to see a chapter update in my fave stories - and happy, too! :)

Wow, The Cat's starting to think before he acts and looks before he leaps. Interesting. It was a bit quick to suddenly make the two grow up quickly (well, to make Alyss grow up quickly: The Cat is still enduring his inner hissy-fit with the world), but I suppose it's for the good of the plot. :)

It sounds to me that The Cat has more than just a guardian/brotherly care for Alyss ... I'm not exactly sure, but it's seems to be bordering on romance. I could be wrong, but it's still sweet to see that dear Cat has feelings unlike the new Cat-assassin of Redd's (wonder who he could be?). It was cute to see him having a moment with Alyss/Alice in the church, such a change for this pair after he confronted her in her room about her accepting Leopold's proposal. It must've been quite a blow for a disbelievable Alyss when "Cathmor", ever believing in Wonderland, mentioned Dodge's name (it surprises me that The Cat even knows the guy's name, even in the books). Very nice touch there.

Boy, if I was The Cat, I'd also be wondering who the heck was that new servant of Redd's, storming into the church like that. A really great entrance for him and the card soldiers, and yipee, The Cat is back in his own skin again! Glad it scared his "family": that ought to teach them about making fun of Wonderland! The new assassin is rather like the old Cat (well, like in the books), but I feel there's more to him than we know, and that's why I can't wait to see and/or hear more of him again. :D The Cat is curious, but will it get the best of him and lead him to his death (yes, it's the curiousity-killed-the-cat line, but I hope it (his curiousity) won't kill him, otherwise I'll cry!)?

As for the battle scene, it was great, albeit it was a bit short. Of course, I was glad to see Hatter Madigan, and I couldn't resist having a laugh when he tried to get the "hysterical young woman" out of harm's way. At least The Cat has someone to be in a conflict with (the new assassin): it might take his mind off of his questionings and such about his loyalty, etc. Oh dear, Alyss got pulled into the fight as well. Hope she'll be okay. :) Lots of action, lots of anger and emotions, AND lots of things to come of this, I hope! Shame, poor Cat getting wet in the puddle/portal. Still, he'll probably get dry soon, like his sense of humour.

Ooh, the comrade of Hatter Madigan's? I wonder who that could be ...? :)

All-in-all, thank you for updating with the latest chapter, which was really good! :D Just PLEASE don't keep us all waiting again (though mind you, you're on vacation, and I don't want to rush you or anything). It wasn't really rushed, so don't worry!

Seeya! :)

Shakiru chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I didn't see anything wrong with the fight. But I do wonder who this other assassin for Redd is. Looks like Cat has compition, me-ow! Good to see him getting back into action though. It's been awhile since that happened. And do I sense some feelings between Cat and Alyss? It seems more than a guardian type deal...more like romance kind. That would be awkward. Thanks for finally updating. Please don't keep us waiting as long for the next one.
Shakiru chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Yeah it has been long since you've updated. But this makes up for it. I think you did a great job with this piece. Just please don't make us wait for so long again. I love how The Cat is starting to secretly care of Alyss since he was willing to kill Lorina. Or maybe Lorina's a pain and he needed a reason to kill her already. Good job with this! I also like The Cat's human name. Cathmor. Ha! I can so see Cat being all hissy hissy at that name! But the definition does fit him well. Too bad it can't mean a great assassin. Then it'd be awesome. Good job again.
Aquaria Identity 07 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
The moment I saw the chapter name, I was like "That's what I was thinking!", but it's okay for making us all wait, because the chapter was worth the wait (it didn't seem rushed to me, don't worry!) :D Good to have you back! Cookie for you!

Oh Cat, leave the poor child alone. I'm glad to see the Liddells and Charles Dodgeson woven into the story now (and that mentor). It's really coming together now, and the drama/comfort make me go all fan girl-like, especially with that moment when Alyss hugged Cat (aw, I wanna hug Cat, too!). I see he still has that assassin-warrior in him that we all know and love. - From my view, it's like he is suddenly caring for young Alyss by killing Lorina. That, or maybe he's just dang irritated by the fact that Alyss keeps going on about her home.

Overall, the chapter was really good, and I can't wait for the next chapter soon. :)

Cathmor ... I admit, I started laughing (don't kill me, you and The Cat!). - But The Cat will always be The Cat to me. :3 Please don't change his human name: I think it's quite lovely in a way, but that's my opinion.

Seeya! :)

Aquaria Identity 07 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
AHA! I was partly right about that water/stuff! :D :D :D Cookie for you! -

Yeah, I went mad there ... ;

Yay for Hatter! :D At least he's still loyal to Queen Genevieve's memory (kind of) by looking for Alyss, even though The Cat was given the responsibility of looking after her. I hope Hatter doesn't immediately try to attack or kill him. Maybe they'll be friends in the end ...

The Cat: different(ish) body, still the same personality when it comes to threatening Alyss. It sounds like, though, he's starting to care for her as her guardian, in a way. :3 And I agree: cat-girl is one thing, but a cat-boy is another, especially where The Cat is at (I'd be freaked out, but since I am a The Cat fangirl ...). Again, poor Alyss. I can imagine what she's going through, and it must be horrible to endure The Cat's treatment of her.

You can write faster than I can! :3 I can't wait for the fourth chappa! I have to see what happens next (though I have exams on T_T). :3

Seeya!

Annoyed Miki chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
wow this is interesting. i like it .