Reviews for Double Date
foxspirt chapter 1 . 1/30
Please make more of these kind of stories. I love the story thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
please make another one i love matt and mercedes together plzzzzzzzz with chocolate on top
i know this was posted like years ago but plzz
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
lol this was a really great story.
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
*laughs stupidly* Hahaha... I love puckurt so much and this just enforced my luv. XD
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was freaking hilarious! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
THIS WAS HILARIOUS, so great especially the ending with Matt dragging Puck away while Mercedes held Kurt back, Kurt being so mad and then programming Puck's number into his phone, I was laughing and rolling over the ground at that.

Well done
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I like how you refer to Puck as Noah in the narration :)

Awww! Matt is sooo sweet!: "If not, I'll smash [Puck's] face into the ground." xD

Ugeh, Puck is a brute

LOL xD
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is hilarious! And pretty cute too :D
juleszapineapple chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I totally think that there needs to be a cooking show called "Chef Kurt and his Sioux Chef Puck!"

I would watch it all day!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
aw!

i liked this surprisingly, even thought i CANNOT picture puck gay... but still... beyond cute! :)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I love it!

chocolat and dirty game XD

Kisses from Argentina!
Harry Fado chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I laugh P

This is amazing รต/
randommuffintpk chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
*squeal* This is a great prompt, so kudos to whoever thought of it. You nailed this one; good job! You obviously have a lot of talent for writing. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i was cracking up the entier time i read, love, love, loved it.
kastiyana chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
" and I think he can help me at my house tomorrow while my dad is out at his mechanic convention"

that just killed me xD