Reviews for The Aftermath
MAGAN NEAL chapter 10 . 1/17
POOR BILL, HE HELD IN HIS PAIN FOR TO LONG. WELL AT LEAST HE CAN SHARE ALL THAT WONDERFUL STUFF WITH ZOEY. :D AGAIN I LOVE THIS STORY GREAT WORK I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS. :D
MAGAN NEAL chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I KNOW I REVIEWED THIS STORY ALREADY BUT I GOTTA SAY THIS. I LOVE HOW YOU MADE FIT ALL THE CHARATER'S PERSONALITY'S RIGHT. ESPECIALLY BILL. :D I KNOW IT'S YOUR STORY BUT I'M JUST SAYING THIS. I HOPE BILL REALIZES SOMEHOW HE LOVES ZOEY AND STOPS FILLING BAD ABOUT IT. POOR BILL. :(
MAGAN NEAL chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! THIS IS SO COOL! THANKS FOR POSTING I LOVE THE "BILL X ZOEY" COUPLE. TO BAD NOT MANY PEOPLE LIKE IT THOUGH. :(...I HATE TO ASK SINCE I KNOW YOUR PROBABLY BUSY BUT IS THERE GONNA BE MORE CHAPTERS? IF SO, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME MORE! PLEASE NOTE, I AM NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL I HAVE EYES ISSUES JUST SO WERE CLEAR MY FRIEND. :)
ybbalentz chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
I think this story is absolutely amazing! It's one I've definitely been keeping up with! I cannot wait until you update! I'm very curious to see what lies ahead. :D
LoveCake19 chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
what a beautiful story :3 i never imagine a romance between bill and zoey, but i think they're kinda cute! :) please i cant wait for chapter 13!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Awwww :3
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Amazing! :D chapter 13!
SeraphHT chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Hi there! So...I was just looking down at your works on your profile...
Here's my first impression of The Aftermath!
Well, if horror and anxiety was what you meant to convey at the beginning, then you have successfully accomplished that. I was reading the whole thing at the edge of my seat just anticipating everything...especially since it was a goddamn Tank...just, I hate how those things really pop out when they're not supposed to. This was nicely applied to your story!
I couldn't stop laughing at the dialogues. The conversation between the Survivors were humorous, if you read them. Bill and Francis arguing at first, then Francis implying...well you know what at Louis! I had a good laugh at the wonderful humor throughout the chapter. It's a job well done!
And, one thing which struck me about the story was your plot. Ellis x Zoey, sure; Nick x Zoey, okay; Francis x Zoey, cool; but Bill x Zoey? Plots which i have never been introduced to really interest me. And by the looks of this first chapter, I guess I'm in store for a good romance between Zoey and Bill! Not to mention Francis x Louis...ahhhh, I can't die of embarrassment now by just thinking, I'm writing a review!

I'm really interested to read the rest, but for now, life is distracting me! I will get back to reading as soon as I can, and I promise to review the other chapters
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
CHAPTER 13!
SylvanasKed23 chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
OMG ! love it! I want to see more! :3
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
THERE MUST BE MORE!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
owwww what a beautifull story :) good grammar :) i cant see an update :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
CHAPTER 13! CHAPTER 13! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
cute :3
Mary128 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
OMG! what a cute update :) i wanna know what happendsssss next !