Reviews for Taken
Alisa123 chapter 27 . 6/27/2010
another good chapter...something tells me, it wasn't just what ducky told jackson...but, what he witnessed in the bullpen and what he heard in the basement...that made him decide to give his "okey" to the relationship...i'm glad he did, for everyone's sake.

keep it coming, please.

alisa
Kesterpan chapter 27 . 6/27/2010
I loved this! Jackson's reaction makes sense, and I'm glad to see that he can put his son first over his preconceived ideas. Tony's desire to go to a hotel also makes sense, and I love Gibbs' possessiveness. Much fun to read. I'd definitely like to see Tony's dad's reaction sometime, but later on when it fits into the story, not so much as an alternate... I like this and I think it fits. But that's just me. :)
Gloworm41 chapter 27 . 6/27/2010
Ya had me a little worried about Jack's reaction but you sure redeemed yourself. :) Loved the exhange at the very end Gibbs/Tony. Please update soon.
black lady knight chapter 26 . 6/11/2010
Dad?

Is that Gibbs' dad, Tony's dad, or both?
youlou87 chapter 26 . 6/7/2010
OMG, I LOVE this story ! :)

This made my evening, thanx for sharing ! I only wanted to read a couple of chapters but couldn't stop reading for hours. ;)

I hope you keep on posting, especially after that cliffhanger you left us with...

Anyway, I wanted to tell you you're doing a terrific job on this fic, I love your writing skills, and the way you portrait a Gibbs/Tony relationship too.

Oooh, why won't they hire someone like you to write the scripts? :P
MichaelDavid1983 chapter 26 . 5/9/2010
Great update. I really love steamy Gibbs and Tony sex. That was too hot. But now I really can't wait for the next update to see who that was.
shippingdiva chapter 26 . 5/8/2010
Ooh, I love slashy goodness between our boys! That's got my day off to a good start. Thank you.
Alisa123 chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
this was a really good chapter...i LOVED how tim figured things out, without tony actually having to tell him.

LOVED how gibbs seemed to know, just what tony was thinking and told him that it worked BOTH ways.

hmm, jackson?...this should be good.

update soon, please.

alisa
AMAPADME chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
this is a really great story. like your interpretaion of Obsession.
Candybree chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
Poor Tony always seems to be so sad! I'm glad that Gibbs is there for him at the end of the day :)

Great chapter!
Gloworm41 chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
Oh Jackson well this will be an interesting way to find out about his son and Tony. Great job on this - please update soon.
deidi chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
hmm which dad? gga was fine
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
omg you did NOT leave it there!
WCUGirl chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
A great chapter! One question...which Dad is it? Dun dun dun hehehehehehe

More soon please *tries not to get spoiled and fails*

*offers cookies*

*sad puppy eyes*

Love Jen
MichaelDavid1983 chapter 25 . 5/6/2010
Great update. When I saw the end of that episode, all I could think was "Gibbs, kiss him and hold him, he needs it." Wow, I read into fanfiction Gibbs and Tony slash way too much. But I so could picture it. And I agree with you, I can't stand M. Allison Hart. They either need to kill her off, or ship her off to NCIS: Los Angeles. I still can't seem to get into that one, but thats just me. Can't wait to read your next update.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »