Reviews for Taken
Nysha63 chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
"No more Ziva" "No more Abby" - creates pretty pictures in my mind.

My favorite lines were the last ones, though. Hopefully, Tony calls Gibbs Jethro soon.
finlaure chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Wow, very hot chapter, I'm ready for the part where Tony calls Gibbs Jethro, and a whole lot more.
Katiemoose chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Absolutely loved this chapter! It was the perfect start to thier physical relationship and very amusing the way they set thier boundries. Love the last line! Can't wait for more.
black lady knight chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
more please
shippingdiva chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Excellent. You are very talented. More please!
SpecialAgentJethro chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
omg, you have me totally obsessed with this story and that means a lot coming from someone who doesn't usually read slashes!
SherryGabs chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
No more Ziva... No more Abby... Now there's a couple of surprises for each. Lovely and steamy chapter. Thanks!
shippingdiva chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
I Love it! This gets better and better! More soon, please.
shippingdiva chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Ooh, great stuff! I Just love Gibbs/Tony slash. Loking forward to reading the rest of your story.
Sarah1965 chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Am playing catch up so have just read the last four/five chapters. I love the way this story is going, it has everything from hut Tony, supportive Gibbs and Gibbs and Tony getting together - excellent!
endiahna chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
I was laughing so hard when reading the last chapter. This is great!
BigGirl22 chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
What a fun chapter! Very funny. "Oh, Tony. It will be slow."

Loved it!
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
Gibbs is even more of a flirt than Tony. REally enjoying this story and looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon.
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Cute chapter almost felt sorry for Fornell. Great job!
finlaure chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA ,, one hundred and one ways to choke your new lover/ co worker,, Gibbs you should at least wait till you get him home and give him something besides coffee to choke on, hint hint
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »